Anybody have clear corners on their '01-'03 Sport/Trac | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anybody have clear corners on their '01-'03 Sport/Trac

I am considering buying a set of clear corners for my '02 Sport, but there are at least 5 different companies selling on ebay.

Do any of you have a pic of these on your sport or sport trac??? Also, what company did you buy from, and would you recommend anyone???

Thanks for the help,

Derek

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

DSC00536.jpg

******Click here to see a little write-up on their install******

I got the ProCarPars.com set the day they offered. They are still working great.!!!

If you need anyother O1+ sport info let me know. also check out my home page in the signature.

matt....check your pm's.

Black Magic,

WOW! I love what you've done to your Sport so far. And your site is very informative, so I'll probably be looking at it for information all the time. I love the 20's and drop. I've only had mine for about 2 weeks now and have put like 700 miles on it so far. Love everything about it so far.

Thanks again,

Derek

P.S. How much did those 20's cost you?

Derek, Thanks for the complements! Let me know how I can help you out. I have had my sport for over a year now and know it inside and out.

I got a great deal on the 20's about $1900.00, wheels, tires, allignment with camber adjusters, mounitng and balenceing.

BlackMagic: Your X is tight. One question though. What did you do to your grille? It looks like you popped it out? is that right? Its looks awesome so I'm just wondering what you did. Thanks

yea he took his grill out, i believe its on his web site or that he talked about it in another post, what i wanna know is... Black Magic... did you change your bulb in your fog lights? if so how?!?!

I bought clear corners off ebay for about 50 bucks from a company called F1sports, or F1auto.... something like that. No problems and they look great.

A guy at my school has clear corners on his 2001+ sport. It looks excellent. I may have to snap some pictures of it.

Back