Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Are Superlift springs notorious for being too tall?

Discussion in 'Shocks, Suspensions, Lift Kits' started by Byrd91, October 9, 2002.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Byrd91

Byrd91 Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Penobscot, Maine
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      '92 XLT
      I just got new 4" superlift springs and was going to use them with my Duff brackets but when I put them in the camber was a lot worse (+ or \ /) than with my duff springs (I'm pretty sure they were spent) AND an f-150 spring seat. I just can't figure out how there is that much difference. Do they usually settle more than an 1", because it looks like it needs at least that much.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. 94EBexplorer

94EBexplorer Well-Known Member

City, State:
      Pennsylvania
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      93 EB 4door
      yes they will settel around an inch.... and yes your camber will be ridiculas.