Burnout! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Burnout!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

damn there was smoke coming out my laptop speakers

Nice!.. When I try that with my SOHC A4WD the rear tires do a half turn then the fronts kick in and out as the rears continue to turn slowly.

I think you left more than 20 bucks behind in rubber. Love it!

Wasn't bad, but whose impressed by a burn out? Besides, you burnt more than $20 in gas and rubber. You might wanna ask for $200

I never had any doubt that these could do that, but, you should have only hit it for a couple seconds instead of baked them that long for $20. Cool to see tho! I always enjoy a good burnout!

i will be impressed i a bit when i see the thread about the bad viscous coupler , you are trying to fix soon ,

but considering only the back wheels on an AWD spun, it may be real soon,

Meh
A burnout using the brakes is not a real burnout. Oh, and your AWD isn't working. I'll join Corkey in looking forward to your thread requesting for help.

Ah you guys,
easy .
When we do that stuff, we break stuff. We learn, we fix, we break other stuff.

That was awesome! Burnouts never get old. And Im pretty sure the 20 bucks was just an excuse to light em up. We need more vids like this. I hear Dono's brown wire mod is working as intended;)

I have to say, my rubber is getting worn.
I'll be lining up some new wheels and rubber this summer. Once I have them, I'll be looking for a deserted place to make a smoke show video.

yea always awesome, but if its awd, something seems broken.

did someone say 'we need more burnout videos'? i already got that one covered :D

jcat, i agree. im making a personal goal my exploder isnt built right unless i can smoke all 4 in high range

guys, relax. nothing's wrong with my AWD, I dropped the front drive shaft for like an hour. I'm a mechanic, so you don't need to preach to me about my t case and wasted tread. The 2 rear wheels had spares on there! Look closely, no way I'm going to roast off 200 bucks just to impress someone. and who says power braking isn't a real burnout? 9/10 burnouts on the street or strip are with brakes(line lock, hello!) . and besides, doesn't the last couple seconds show a good peeling out? don't be so condescending people!

Back