Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Goodbye!

Discussion in 'Stock 2006 -2010 Explorers' started by Art Tonucci, October 12, 2019.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. Art Tonucci

Art Tonucci New Member

Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2010 Eddie bauer
    With a heavy heart I must depart this most useful and friendly forum. My 2010 EB was totaled by an errant texter last week. Glad to say I walked out of a t bone at 45mph. The Explorer saved my life and minimized injuries. Just bought a low mileage Expedition King Ranch. I hope their forum is as friendly an helpful as y’all have been

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. 07EddyB

07EddyB Active Member

City, State:
    Bowling Green, KY
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2007 Ford Explorer 4.6 V8
    Sorry to hear that. It doesn't take much damage to total a 9 year old vehicle but a T boner at 45 more than qualifies. Glad you made it out OK - they are tougher than they look.
    If we didn't have a mini van as a family hauler I would definitely have an Expedition. I prefer the smaller size of the Explorer but I could get over it.