Keep on wheelin John Rock
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
York, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Explorer
The theme for the July EF Lottery is "Lights". For this month post media or a story of your lighting on your rig or any type of lighting. This can be any type of lighting, such as lighting from any type of event.

The drawing will take place on or about Aug 5th.

Goal: To encourage members of the Explorer Forum to submit a photo and/or vid, or written story in accordance with the theme and award two members with an one year elite membership.

Only one submission to be entered into the drawing per member. Submission can contain multiable pics and or video(s) and/or links to pics/vids. Members are encouraged to post positive feedback

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Oweee! @Rick post the JP:jp: dragon picture:p

Oweee! @Rick post the JP:jp: dragon picture:p

1D7_3062.JPG

20180427_194112.jpg
20180619_152043.jpg

Nothing crazy. Led bar behind the billet grille. All led lighting

I might have to post an entry. While I don't have any decent OR lights yet, I participate in weekly, and monthly, photo contests on a photography site I'm a member at.

Do two flashlights in the back of an Explorer count?
Nice to see a fellow Michigander! You anywhere around the Detroit/Livonia area?
I often wonder how many members I actually pass on the roads around here.

If any of you are in my area, and see a white 4th gen EB with a "Demolition Ranch" sticker on the gate window, give me a honk!

Here is some of my lighting....

12141647_585426211115_4828512512271467589_n.jpg

40" bar up top, 20" bar on bumper, 2 flush mount pods in front bumper, rock lights, and 2 halogens up top in the rear. Halogens need replaced, and am thinking about adding 2 (one on either side) to the rack toward the front off the sides.

IMG_20160522_222317662.jpg

On top of all that off-roady stuff, I'm a volunteer firefighter and EMT, and have lighting on all my vehicles...

IMG_20180421_205733793.jpg

Reminder: specific questions pertaining to rigs, such as mods, please use build thread or pm’s.

Not a biggie, you simply responded to a question. I ask for questions specific to a build to go to the build thread so the build thread can be bumped and get attention.

Reminder: specific questions pertaining to rigs, such as mods, please use build thread or pm’s.
Is this why my reply was deleted?
It'd be nice if the person doing the mod'ing would message the individual to let them know why.
A little professionalism isn't much to ask for. Especially for newer members like myself.

Is this why my reply was deleted?
It'd be nice if the person doing the mod'ing would message the individual to let them know why.
A little professionalism isn't much to ask for. Especially for newer members like myself.

I could of sworn I checked the box to inform you. It is also in the rule thread, but in your defense, it still states 2016. I will get that corrected this weekend.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

A couple weeks ago I changed out all my lights from regular to LEDs. I made a video showing the difference between them. Yesterday I had to change back to the stock headlights unfortunately. The adjusters on the aftermarket were so poor in quality that they broke whenever I breathed on them.

(Not for Consideration)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back