Keep on wheelin John Rock
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
York, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Explorer
The May's theme for the EF Lottery is, "Memories".
For the month of May, post media of someone who is no longer with us, but let us not forget them.
The person(s) remembered can be anyone. A note I never explained on prior May Lottery's is that if one member posts a memory of a member no longer with us, it is OK for another to post a memory of the same person. This month is not for "Let's not Forget".
Ending date and drawing date will be on or about June 10.

Goal: To encourage members of the Explorer Forum to submit a photo and/or vid in accordance with the theme and award one member with an one year elite membership.

Only one submission to be entered into the drawing per member. Submission can contain multiable pics and or video(s) and/or links to pics/vids. Members are encouraged to post positive feedback

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

they took this picture a hour or so after i met chris aka skunk. hear he was going to give me the gears because i am canadian. was told to wear a batman shirt because chris was legally blind (blind as a bat or he used sonar). he could take a joke, and hand them out.

247225_2151117019475_2241516_n.jpg

255192_2151134899922_5791896_n.jpg

This month kinda left me in a pickle, ruled state can win only once a calendar year, yet the only media submitted is by a prior winner. Since it is the only submission, the one year elite membership is awarded to the submitted media OP. Congrats, Tim!!! Your submission in memory of Chris is the May's EF Lottery winner!

Congratulations Tim, and RIP Chris...

247225_2151117019475_2241516_n-jpg.jpg

@Spas

Just thought you should see this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back