show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 52 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was going to but i was so ready to get it done i skipped out ha ha

I really didnt want to have to tape it off and the paint it. To much work

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

i feel ya. laziness is a virtue.

I was going to but i was so ready to get it done i skipped out ha ha

I really didnt want to have to tape it off and the paint it. To much work

You could always go with vinyl...
I did it on my two Intrepids.
th_43600002111.jpg
Dead Link Removed

My flames are also airbrushed and clearcoated on to vinyl... Most people think it is painted on.
Dead Link RemovedDead Link Removed

If i ever dont like it on vinyl and i peal it off it will stay after it fades a bit. lol

If i ever dont like it on vinyl and i peal it off it will stay after it fades a bit. lol

That is true. After a few years your paint may fade, but under the vinyl will not, and if you remove the vinyl, you will have a slight color difference from where the vinyl once was.

I experienced this on my Expedition. It had a business decal on it. In the right light after a wash you can see where the old design was. Very hard to spot unless you know where it was. But there is a color difference. The decal was there for about 8 years.

However, if you paint the stripes on and don't like it, you have a little more to worry about than a slight fade.

heres a little update on my rigs

the ex is going up more (more TT, warrior shackles)

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

and the bronco is going down (removing body lift)

IMG_0104.jpg

just removed the steering extension (had to pull the whole column). also removed the left side body bolts so i can get a shorter set for all-around, then i'll take the blocks out.

that is a f*cking badass rig zapper, lovin the tire combo!

i hate the color combinations but i gotta say the rig looks sick as hell now. any drivetrain problems with the different tire sizes? close ups of the swap?

mines not nearly as good as many of these, but its newly lifted:cool:

l_b594dfed82a51884c4a813bf12689a2d.png

l_86d1f405ac49030d85414b10555fc246.png

looks like he needed a taller shock mount

i can see that. however, he used a ghetto ass way to do it. that thing looks frigging dangerous.

Took some pics at the lake. Let me know what ya think
IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

Back