Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Pulaski, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Explorer/2002 F-250
Hey guys,

Its time to get the TOTM going and now we have a new set up here on the forum.

This is what will happen:

1. In the nominations thread you will be able to post your pictures in the Nomination thread. Then the normal rules will apply as you will see quoted in this post.

2. Then the pictures that are selected will be moved into a thread for Voting. This will be the time that you the forum members will be able to choose the winner.

3. A thread will be created for the winner honoring their truck in the main TOTM section.

We will now be running a new contest each month.

Forum Rules:
Announcement will be made describing the TOTM theme. Members will then have a set period of time to post there submission. (One Picture per member). Each time frame will be posted in the submission thread.

Anyone is welcome to submit a picture (Admins, Mods, & Members).

You may change your pictures if you like. Just do it before the time is up.

All entries must be of a Ford Explorer, Sport Trac, Mercury Mountaineer, Mazda Navajo, Ect. Go by the what the forum is for guys. Please don’t post pictures of your non-RBV's as your submission. There will be special times for you to do that.

You must be the owner of the entry you send in. No pictures of your neighbors ride or someone you don’t know. You can post pictures of your Daily Driver or Wheeling Rig. If you have a work truck that you want to send in a picture of then that will be ok.

Also do not Photoshop your rig to make it better but you can blank the license plate if you wish.

There will be a thread for submissions in which three pictures will be chosen at random. Then these three pictures will be put into a "Final Voting Thread" in which the entire forum will be able to choose this months winner. This ramdom voting will be done by giving each picture a number that I will know only. Then I will "PM" a random member here and have them choose three numbers from the list that will be given to them. The numbers will not be linked to their post number.

Guys we will Not be doing a January thread this year. I have been waiting on this to come around all of last year. I want the nominations to be a month before and the voting during this month.

You will see the February Nomination thread in January and voting in February.

This will make things easier on me and you! Lets get working.

You could announce the winner for December....:D:JP:

Back