TORQUE MONSTER Headers GROUP BUY | Page 18 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

TORQUE MONSTER Headers GROUP BUY

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Does anybody have any pics of their headers. I feel like a little kid waiting for his birthday present gotta get a sneak peak.

How about the fitment of the egr tube. Also is the tube bare metal or is it coated like the headers to match.

Spoke with Erica today.... Some kind of mix up, so won't be shipped until next week now. Did not really understand what issue was as she tried to explain it to me. Said a couple of us guys waiting for the EGR setup orders got mixed up. I'll keep you posted.

jesus this sucks. and gets more fishy by the second.. whatever all i can do is wait :/

They may be missing all the shipping times, but I bet they don't miss their May 1st price increase deadline. :rolleyes:

Got my order in... Erica sad that header production should be all done in about four weeks.

4 weeks... like 2 weeks ago these were supposed to be shipping out..

I ordered my set right before I knew about the group buy (Dec 13th). At the time I placed my order with Erica over the phone, she hinted that they might get to me by Christmas, and I told her I wasn't expecting that to happen. I didn't, however think it was going to take this long!

Anyway, they finally showed up yesterday, and I couldn't be happier! They look amazing, and are every bit worth the money. To answer a couple of questions posted earlier, the gasket material looks to be of good quality and the EGR tube is NOT coated, it is just plain old steel.

I'm sure the rest of them will ship soon, if they haven't already. I think the only reason I got mine first is because I paid full price.

Hang in there guys - they are worth the wait.

I ordered my set right before I knew about the group buy (Dec 13th). At the time I placed my order with Erica over the phone, she hinted that they might get to me by Christmas, and I told her I wasn't expecting that to happen. I didn't, however think it was going to take this long!

Anyway, they finally showed up yesterday, and I couldn't be happier! They look amazing, and are every bit worth the money. To answer a couple of questions posted earlier, the gasket material looks to be of good quality and the EGR tube is NOT coated, it is just plain old steel.

I'm sure the rest of them will ship soon, if they haven't already. I think the only reason I got mine first is because I paid full price.

Hang in there guys - they are worth the wait.

you are one lucky sob!! i want mine to "just show up"

Finally got my order confirmed and payment made. Only took three months for them to do it, but at least I'm officially in the buy! Hopefully they get here before the body's ready to go back on.

yeah they keep pushing back dates. I wont get my tax refund til about a week after their price increase deadline. I hope that Erica will still honor the group buy price until they finish production.

has anyone paid in "full" yet or just half? i was one of the first people to do the half payment thing and not sure if i need to give them the other half yet or not...

has anyone paid in "full" yet or just half? i was one of the first people to do the half payment thing and not sure if i need to give them the other half yet or not...

Still just half for me and I was also one of the first..So are they just going to take the final payment when they are finished?

Still just half for me and I was also one of the first..So are they just going to take the final payment when they are finished?

Not sure.. I would think they still have my card info and would just charge me again whenever they decide to ship these..

No headers as yet. Been trying to get a hold of Erica since Friday with no luck. Anyone having any luck....

I reached her last week, she got back to me via text/phone. I got my order in last friday, she said a month to build 'em. Persistence and lucky timing is key hehe. try texting?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Swervedriver, texting did not occur to me. I will give that a shot later today.

Back