What do YOU do when you see another Explorer Enthusiast? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What do YOU do when you see another Explorer Enthusiast?

• Wait for them and talk to 'em about their ride?

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Leave Em a note/card about the site?

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Leave them alone and then later wish you had said something?

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Soundguy01tx

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Katy, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 XLT

Today I was driving around and saw 2 explorers... The first a 1st Gen sport... streeted out... And then I saw a 95-96 XLT with 31" Micky T's... I came home, printed up some cards, and put em on their windows. I normall wouldnt do that, but I did today...
--bryan

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If I had some cards I'd leave em. If I see someone driving on the highway I usually pass em and let them hear my truck, then roll down my window and tell them to check out the site.

BTW,
here is the card I made up. Hope you dont mind that I used the montage Rick...

9709.jpg

I made this card specifically for Explorers I see in the Houston Area. Thats why it has the "over 20 active members thing". Also, I put my name on so that in the event that they sign on, they will have a clue who invited them. What do ya think? (I just made them in Power Point and printed on card stock paper...
--bryan

Good idea!
You should spell "you are" as you're, though...

To be honest, if I saw someone adding a card to my wiper blade I'd be real pissed, but after I read a nice one like you wrote I'd think "hey that was really nice of him!".

I have thought about dooing that before, just never have. I don't see very many modified X's around here, but there are a few. I think I might come up with something to help spread the word.

That is a cool idea. I aughta make a few.
For some reason the picture did not appear for me.

In my college town there are alot of modified vehicles. Only one or two X's other than mine. I always try to talk to them if I actually see the driver. Just the other day I met a guy who had a TACO with a 6 inch skyjacker lift and 35 inch BFG M/T's. The guy was cool. Not a ****y b@stard like others. There is also a Z71 on 44's.

I never see any.

Originally posted by Soundguy01tx
BTW,
here is the card I made up. Hope you dont mind that I used the montage Rick...

9709.jpg

I made this card specifically for Explorers I see in the Houston Area. Thats why it has the "over 20 active members thing". Also, I put my name on so that in the event that they sign on, they will have a clue who invited them. What do ya think? (I just made them in Power Point and printed on card stock paper...
--bryan

I like it:thumbsup: I stick a business card from the site on their windshield or hand it to them in person.

I have cards that I made up to put on vehicles. They have the info from this site, extremeXplorers, and East Coast Xplorers on it. It's posted here somewhere

After searching for a while, I found my card. The top part is the front and the bottom is the back.

Attachments

• card.jpg
    card.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 97

Back