Which Floor Mats for 2015 Limited? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Which Floor Mats for 2015 Limited?

clockhart

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Explorer
I've got two part numbers, and I don't know which one is for my 2015 Explorer Limited. Anyone know? I've received conflicting information.

FB5Z-7813086-AB --or-- BB5Z-7813300-AA

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've got two part numbers, and I don't know which one is for my 2015 Explorer Limited. Anyone know? I've received conflicting information.

I don't know about those numbers but I bought the weather tech laser molded ones and we really love them got front & back and
going to get the molded mat for the back take a look at www. weathertech.com
Mr.RubyRed

I realize this doesn't answer your question, but if those are the OEM ones I'd take a look at either Husky or WeatherTech digital liners. Both are superior to OEM mats but the Husky covers more area, particularly that carpeted area over to the door sill.
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/index.php?threads/husky-floor-and-cargo-liners.308544/
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/index.php?threads/weathertech-digital-floor-liners.307760/
As for the 2 numbers you have, I'm sure the dealer parts department could sort that out.

Peter

As Peter stated, do not buy the OEMs.. buy aftermarket as they cover FAR more area then the OEMs. Night and Day difference.

I bought WeatherTech digital for my F-250 and 2012 Edge. I didn't care for the fit, and found them to be a nuisance. I prefer the all weather mats that Ford offers. More pliable and easier to clean. I live in Florida, so my opinion is not based on lots of snow and crap. Been there done that! That being said, I have the WeatherTech mats for anyone with a fair offer! :)

I bought WeatherTech digital for my F-250 and 2012 Edge. I didn't care for the fit, and found them to be a nuisance. I prefer the all weather mats that Ford offers. More pliable and easier to clean. I live in Florida, so my opinion is not based on lots of snow and crap. Been there done that! That being said, I have the WeatherTech mats for anyone with a fair offer! :)
Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
Nice to have another new 'Elite' member supporting the Forum.:thumbsup:

Peter

Back