Will 31's fit | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Will 31's fit

Hi guys, this is my first post. I have a 94 Explorer Sport that is all stock. Will 31X10.5's fit, or will I have to get a lift or do some trimming for tires that big to fit? Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome Aboard!:D

I hate to sound rude, but how about trying your first Search. This subject has been discussed many times and the answers will vary. Try a search and see what others say.

Robb

OK no prob. Sorry, like I said, i'm new here and it might take me a while to get used to how this board works.

Welcome!

In short, maybe. On some they fit, and some they don't. My advice is to try and if they rub to throw on the inexpensive 2" (spacer/shackles). For that, you can search :)

Not a problem man, we were all new once! The Search feature on this forum is an incredible tool and can answer most questions without having to ask, but don't be scared to ask if you can't figure something out. Most of the guys here love to help, but get a little bored answering the same questions over and over, I hope you can understand that. So, welcome aboard and beware of the "bug"!

Good luck!

Robb

Matt, I have 31s on 15x8" rims you're welcome to try them on. Email Jason Byrd on first class, you and I are the only ones from UMaine I know of on here....and I see you're from Milford, we cruise StudMill all the time.

Nice! Another Mainer! Ya I go out the studmill all the time to get to my camp. I went out a few weeks ago and it was crappy going, pretty washbordy. But ya, i'll get in touch at some point.

Back