• Register Today It's free!

Window seals

sfgmen415

Reaction score
City, State
CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 navajo
I have a 91 Navajo, and need to find window sealers for both doors. Where is the best place to find them

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

a salvage yard.

Which seal are you looking for? The one bottom seal on the outside of the door, or the one the glass slides in? It is going to be harder to find parts for the two doors.

There is a company in Cincinnati oh, that deals with obsolete Ford parts. They are called Green Sales. Look them up online and give them a call. They may have some NOS parts.

I got a set of the bottom seals from a donor in the junkyard. There are still some CFC trucks out there and these usually are in good cosmetic shape still.

The one the glass slides into, Thanks.

Do you know how, and where to find the part number

They can look it up for you over the phone. Check also LMC's website. They have their whole catalog online. I think they have the part you are looking for.

if you still looking i just ordered all new for my 91 navajo and i can send you where i got them

if you still looking i just ordered all new for my 91 navajo and i can send you where i got them

i went to a pick n pull and took them off and explorer sport

Back