Six Flags Great Adventure!!!!!! | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Six Flags Great Adventure!!!!!!

I hope someone will recap the finial plans Friday as well as what to bring. I guess the six flags part is out is out but everyone is wheeling Sunday? Can someone invite me to the BBQ Sunday? Still need to install windshield and pry my fenders off my wheels so i don't know how much wheeling I will be able to do, but the BBQ part sounds good.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

we're meeting at the Wawa thats at the intersection of Rt539 and Rt70 at 9am.

Bring cups or something.

Actually here's what we have so far:

Me: Burgers/dogs/grill/quates
Carlos: cooler full of drinks
mike: chips/condiments
jay: rolls

i guess we could use another cooler full of drinks.. its gonna be hot probably.

You guys missed a great day!

I didnt have my camera but a few other people did so hopefully pics will be up soon.

Funny story, Friday i hydrolocked my engine again.

I spent all day working on it... And this is what my truck looks like after today:

12637Snorkel5-med.jpg

12637Snorkel4-med.jpg

12637Snorkel2-med.jpg

12637Snorkel1-med.jpg

Sorry I was a no show but I broke down on the way. Hopefull the next time I will make it.

sk1er17 said:
I didnt have my camera but a few other people did so hopefully pics will be up soon.

Funny story, Friday i hydrolocked my engine again.

I dunno how funny it is to hydro an engine :eek: What happened??? I'm sorry I missed it, wanna fill us in on details?

My friend marc wanted to get stuck on purpose just for fun.. so he did and i pulled him out. He got crap stuck in his brakes so we had to pull his tire off to clean it out...

while we were fixing his truck i let my girl drive my truck. she babied the hell outta it but would come back every 5 minutes and be like "look i got mud on it :bounce: " , but there would be like a dime sized spot of new mud so me and marc would laugh at her. After we laughed at her for the 3rd time she went gung hoe in this little mud whole (maybe about 40ft in diameter) :burnout: . She loaded my truck up with mud and while i was watcher her dip in and out the mud never went much higher than my hubs. So she came back all proud that she got muddy like :bounce:

She didnt put in in 2wd though.. and i couldnt have my girl get the X more muddy than I :cool: .. so i said "watch this" (<----Famous last words anyone?) Popped it in 2wd, went to go do a donut in it....

Well i seemed to find a rut she didnt cause my front end with straight down with my engine revved :roll:

Back