• Register Today It's free!

San Antonio?

Redrock

Reaction score
City, State
Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 Sport
Anyone in or near San Antonio? I don't have a 4X4 Ex. Mine is only 2WD but would like to know how many EX owners we got out here.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I also have a 98 2wd street machine and I am in Houston.

Round Rock

Attachments

• nf2.jpg
    nf2.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 323

Hey SVO....is that a '86 Mustang SVO I see peeking in the pic?

Redrock said:
Hey SVO....is that a '86 Mustang SVO I see peeking in the pic?

That would be correct sir.

Attachments

• nf5.jpg
    nf5.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 314

Man it's been awhile since I been back here. That is one sweet SVO you got there!!!!!!

San ANtonio here

i was in san antonio now im in austin..i think im heading back down to SA this weekend for a run at the den with a few guys

Denton, soon to be Duncanville

Houston. I'm up for a Den run...

San Antonio here, it's good to see a few guys around willing to make a run. We should pull together a trip to Lake Charles or Denver or even So. Padre or somethin' sometime. I'm pretty stock right now but the truck and I have got a long wish list. :yelexp:
189267_44_full.jpg

New Braunfels Here. And I have a Off road capable 2wd 2001 X sport. (I call it a Baja Support Car);)

Hey SVO nice truck. I live in Goliad, TX about an hour away from San Antonio. I am new to this site. My truck is for wheeling only. I was at Hidden Falls Offroad park this last weekend by Marbal Falls, TX. Had 2 great and fun days but broke my driveshaft about an hour before loading up. That is one really nice park and lots of trails.

im in victoria.

Victoria cool. I think I have seen your vehicle not a lot of 5.0 powered ones out there. Do you wheel yours or just street driven? I don't know how to put a pic up on this site. Glad to here some people from around my neck of the woods. ONEFASTNOVA74@yahoo.com Write and I can send a pic from there.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

you got alot on craigslist huh? lol i remember the email address. i dont have a pic of mine right now. its white with grey on the bottom. stock 235 tires stock looking. it runs real good though. i dont offroad it yet. looking for some 31" tires first

Back