• Register Today It's free!

My 2002 Ex ....hello everyone

AcroEX

Reaction score
City, State
In your girls and occasionally your moms panties
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Exlporer XLT 2wd
sup everybody,name is Brandon and im from Northeast Ohio. currently working on my 2002 2wd explorer xlt....right now she is just sitting on 22's but soon to be on airide and big paint................well im off to snoop around the site a little bit,hopefully i get to talk with some of you soon.. Here are some pics as she sits in current form....

L8

Brandon Dowler
AcrophobiA
Ohio Chapter

100_0441.jpg

100_0439.jpg

100_0438.jpg

100_0440.jpg

Here are some renderings i had done to give my some ideas !!!!
NextAttempt.jpg

AAExplorer.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello......welcome to the site. I like your X. I would def drop it if I were you

nice ride. if you want more paint ideas check out KustumRides.com they have some sweet paint.

Hey Brandon, looks good! I remember you from your mustang days. I have the black twin turbo 93 Cobra from Dynotech! Still have it along with the Explorer and Lightning!
Brian

nice x i really like ur rims

25Horseplay said:
Hey Brandon, looks good! I remember you from your mustang days. I have the black twin turbo 93 Cobra from Dynotech! Still have it along with the Explorer and Lightning!
Brian

ahhhhhhhhhh !!!!! right on Brian....yea i remember you..lol.....yea those were the days,damn i miss that car

Back