My Explorer on the poster

FAT CAT

meaty beaty big & bouncy
Reaction score
City, State
Baja California
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XLT
EDIT: Last post has pictures from this event!

Next month is our HARDCORE event in Rosarito Beach. FORD is a sponsor this year & they wanted a FORD on the promo stuff...Well, I have the only FORD in the club, so my truck is on the posters & flyers :D

posterhc2008.jpg

Anyone interested in coming down for the event, just let me know...

Last Sunday we started on building the course & this year will be a lot harder than last year. He are some pics of the work so far, this weekend we start pouring cement and marking lanes...

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Chris, are you gonna judge the Corona girls again this year??? :salute:
Chris_+modelo+girls.JPG

Last year was a blast. I'm looking forward to this event like you don't know. I'm going to buy a t-shirt, get stickers, posters, etc. Maybe, I can dance up on stage like I did last year???

Your Explorer sure has come a long way since it's humble beginnings.
chris_boys.jpg

That picture on the promo poster is great, just from that alone it looks to be a fun event.

We've been at it every weekend & things are turning out great. The course this year is a KILLER:eek:

My Explorer took a bit of damage going through a couple of the traps...so much for being the trail blazer;) (& fiberglass fenders:eek:)

Here are a bunch of pictures of what we have been up to. The course is pretty much set, now we need to cover everything with cement & we are good to go for the 14th!

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0381.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

Concrete is gonna make those dents a HOLE lot bigger then the dirt will.:p:

Concrete $$$$

YEA, i am going to agree with Stic-o in saying that concrete will hurt alot more. Why use concrete are you planning on keeping this run for a long time? Seems like a waste of money.

Yeah, its going to take a LOT of cement:eek: Lucky for us the cement Co. is one of the sponsors of the event.

We're not really going to cover everything in cement, only the hard climb parts to help give traction going up & over stuff...

After the event, we are going to bulldoze everything flat:rolleyes: Seems that another promoter saw our work out there & decided to host another event a month later.

We keep trying to get the ranch owner to kick in some $$$ to make a permanent course out there, that way he could rent it out for events as well as charge by the day to run an off-road park... but no interest yet...

awsome pic's good job

I forgot to update this with pictures from the event:rolleyes:

Here is a ton of pictures from this years HARDCORE CHALLENGE in Rosarito Beach MX. Put on by my club BAJACRAWLERS. One of the sponsors was a strip club in Rosarito called "Taboo" They brought some of the girls to lift our sprits:) & of course they brought a midget (can't have one without the other:flipoff2:)
They even gave free rides back to the club (Damn good promotion!)

I flogged my Explorer pretty good & suffered lots of carnage, No one finished the course this year but we gave it HELL:evil:

Enjoy!

IMG_2265.jpg

IMG_2366.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

IMG_2162.jpg

IMG_2199.jpg

IMG_2228.jpg

IMG_2254.jpg

IMG_2312.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_23777.jpg

IMG_2422.jpg

IMG_2433.jpg

IMG_2457.jpg

IMG_2650.jpg

IMG_2780.jpg

IMG_2803.jpg

IMG_2826.jpg

IMG_2883.jpg

IMG_2961.jpg

IMG_2835.jpg

Lokks like a LOT of fun was had, and that course had some nasty spots, like that blue YJ in a too narrow ditch!
And strippers to boot?!? :eek: :D Jeez, what an adventure it must be to go to a Mexican strip club!

Really cool pics!...i wish i could go to one of this events and i am so close to Rosarito like 15 minutes away.

Back