P1010128.jpg

P1010124.jpg

P1010126.jpg

P1010125.jpg

P1010130.jpg

P1010131.jpg

P1010134.jpg

for reference those are 255/75/16 firestones

i plan on making a piece out of plastic to hide this gap..i just gotta find the time for it

now i just have to save up for rims/tires to finish it off....and then i might level it with roadbully's spacers

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks great man!!
Good job.

how did u do on the bumper brackets?

how did u do on the bumper brackets?

im assuming your talking about the rear bumper...all i did was flip the bumper upside down and put it back on...all i have to do now is drill new holes in the frame to re mount it..

here's a pic of how it looks upside down
bumper.jpg

i don't think this will work if you have the bigger hitch though

Good job, that doesn't look to bad at all.

Good job, that doesn't look to bad at all.

thanks..

i'm just glad your here bc none of this could have been done if it weren't for you

that looks very mean, nice truck.

well 1.5" spacers came in today so i thought i'd put up some pics
P1010117.jpg

before
P1010118.jpg

P1010119.jpg

P1010120.jpg

P1010121.jpg

andddd after
P1010122.jpg

P1010123.jpg

P10101272.jpg

P10101262.jpg

a little side by side comparison:D
P10101292.jpg

and i figured while i had the camera out id show pictures of my custom sub box..
i took out the third row and re-decked the back...the amp is under the floor panel.
P10101242.jpg

P10101252.jpg

very jealous. Deff wanna do this to my mounty

nice mounty u got there keep up the good work

thanks guys i appreciate all the comments..

i have a bit of a delay though...somehow my touchscreen got fried yesterday so now the 600$ I've been saving for tires is probably going towards a new screen...
which means tires are gonna be a while longer

Whaa???

thanks..

i'm just glad your here bc none of this could have been done if it weren't for you

Man, :eek::eek: with all of the hard work and dedication Bigapple, PS3, and others have put into make 3rd gens and Mounties a "modable" product, that's kinda of a dis. All of this is being done because so many of us have dedicated time and money to this effort - and it's ongoing. Be fair about, and BA is in LA too, no?

Man, :eek::eek: with all of the hard work and dedication Bigapple, PS3, and others have put into make 3rd gens and Mounties a "modable" product, that's kinda of a dis. All of this is being done because so many of us have dedicated time and money to this effort - and it's ongoing. Be fair about, and BA is in LA too, no?

sorry if that came off wrong..i know there are many others that have contributed and i'm not trying to short them of credit..

i was just referring to the body lift, as roadbully led the way in that modification

and yes baton rouge is in louisiana

Donner,
I really don't think he meant to take away from others... he was just talking about my thread on which body lift to use...

guitarfrk741, i was wondering where you got those wheel spacers from and how much were they. Im looking into getting a set of those

I am not getting the pictures....

Pictures working for me...

Looks great, the wheel spacers make it look a lot better too:D
Now you should get some bigger tires. Fill the wheel wells up a little more.

yeah the tires will come in time..

it seems like someones trying to keep me from getting them though bc everytime i start getting money i have to spend it on something else

like donner's bull bar:) cant pass a deal like that

and i got the spacers off ebay ...if you still need it i an probably dig up the seller somewhere

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I can see the pics this morning. It looks good. When you do get new tires it should really look different.

Back