Show me your Explorer | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show me your Explorer

We should put together a Long Island meeting in the spring/summer time.

ghoster and i tried to do this.. but we were the only 2 to sho up haha
i dont mind, id love to get a lil meet goin. get some sick pics and such!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ghoster and i tried to do this.. but we were the only 2 to sho up haha
i dont mind, id love to get a lil meet goin. get some sick pics and such!

ill show. I just suggested the spring time because the next few months are going to be hairy for me. And I figure if we do spring/summer time everyone's ride will be all nice and shiny and won't have to deal with crappy winter weather (ie snow and sand/salt); that and my mounty needs a little bit of work before i show her off, and over the next couple months im getting some more goodies.

ill show. I just suggested the spring time because the next few months are going to be hairy for me. And I figure if we do spring/summer time everyone's ride will be all nice and shiny and won't have to deal with crappy winter weather (ie snow and sand/salt); that and my mounty needs a little bit of work before i show her off, and over the next couple months im getting some more goodies.

sounds like a plan 2 me!!

sounds like a plan 2 me!!

we should all arrange to take them to the car show they do in the summer every tuesday night @ bald hill... Get a little Ex/Mounty section and drown out the lame Scion crowd lol.

we should all arrange to take them to the car show they do in the summer every tuesday night @ bald hill... Get a little Ex/Mounty section and drown out the lame Scion crowd lol.

haha yea i cant stand that whole import section down there!

haha yea i cant stand that whole import section down there!

One of my former co workers periodically takes her tC down there; I always rag on her for being a scion chick.

then there's all the people who spent thousands of dollars on their systems, but didnt bother to dynamat or tune it correctly; some of them were soo bad my stock audiophile system sounds 10x better...I felt so embarassed for them

One of my former co workers periodically takes her tC down there; I always rag on her for being a scion chick.

then there's all the people who spent thousands of dollars on their systems, but didnt bother to dynamat or tune it correctly; some of them were soo bad my stock audiophile system sounds 10x better...I felt so embarassed for them

lol some scion chicks are ok cus some of them r hot lol but i kno what u mean with the lil ricers with there **** sony xplode systems rattlin off the truck hah

lol some scion chicks are ok cus some of them r hot lol but i kno what u mean with the lil ricers with there **** sony xplode systems rattlin off the truck hah

she's as hot as they come, so it's all good lol.

the best part about the crappy DIY systems that they sport, is the absolutely **** wiring jobs they do. I mean, at least tuck it away in some tubing or something....I don't need to see your ground wire shaking everytime your sub kicks lol.

she's as hot as they come, so it's all good lol.

the best part about the crappy DIY systems that they sport, is the absolutely **** wiring jobs they do. I mean, at least tuck it away in some tubing or something....I don't need to see your ground wire shaking everytime your sub kicks lol.

first off i do wanna say sorry for kinda jackin the thread! lol
and i hear u i went like one of the last weeks they had it and there were a couple of guys rockin like rats nest of wires all over the place and they were sittin there like yea my ***** hot! hah it makes u laugh

first off i do wanna say sorry for kinda jackin the thread! lol
and i hear u i went like one of the last weeks they had it and there were a couple of guys rockin like rats nest of wires all over the place and they were sittin there like yea my ***** hot! hah it makes u laugh

I to want to appologize for forcefully hijacking this awesome thread.

MORE X's!

i realize that now. I looked at his elite registry and i saw the OTHER view of the pic and he hoped up on some sidewalk and real estate...the perspective makes it look WAY bigger. Still nice.

Can't believe he squeaked out 265's... now I want 265's :(.... damn 17" rims

Those aren't squeaked- there's lots of room. You can run a 32" (or metric equivalent) stock.

Thanks for the compliments too!! I love my 3rd gen!!!

mexicoracingexplorerrear.jpg

Who says us street guys can't have fun? ;)

mexicoracingexplroermountains.jpg

th_mexicoracingawdrocksoffraod.jpg

hey are you in cancun, mx??? have you ever lived in the San Diego area cuz i swear i saw a white ex with the pipes in the bumper and that sounded like yours a few years back, it was in the east Chula Vista area, i could be completely wrong though!

hey are you in cancun, mx??? have you ever lived in the San Diego area cuz i swear i saw a white ex with the pipes in the bumper and that sounded like yours a few years back, it was in the east Chula Vista area, i could be completely wrong though!

haha

That's two funny. Yeah had to have been me. I moved back to SD about 1.5 years ago, and I was living in Chula Vista/Bonita area. The street pic is in Cancun. The off road ones are in Procter Valley where the fires where by East Lake. See all the burnt grass on the trail?

I'm a little up north now but still in San Diego.

So do you live in the Chula Vista area?

Down with the Sickness

awdrocks, your X is sick as hell. Do you have any good pics of that scoop? And where did you get that rear bumper or did you make it? Bad ass ride.

You're pushing that allen to the limited, aren't ya?:D What ever happen with the Whipple idea?

Oh yeah big time. Also added two meth nozzles right after the rotors so I should have some wonderfull results.

I'm skipping over the Whipple plan and my FUTURE supercharger if I change it will be the new Torq Tech (Eaton TVS 1900).

But I have decided to finish this M90 project. Amazingly NO ONE has busted 400whp with a 4.6 M90 combo. And im determined to be the first. No birds no Mustangs no one. The closest has been on a Mustang at 397whp. I have a lot against me though due to so much more drive train loss. But intend to make it up with the faster spinning blower, MUCH better flowing blower case, meth and big bore. So we will see, everyone thinks I can't do it, so now im even more determined :). I would not be surprised if my setup gets me closer to 500whp, that would be a shock to the M90 world! Only time will tell!!

After that goal has been archived I plan on going dual power adder, throwing in a big turbo in the mix with the supercharger. That will be a fun project.

haha

That's two funny. Yeah had to have been me. I moved back to SD about 1.5 years ago, and I was living in Chula Vista/Bonita area. The street pic is in Cancun. The off road ones are in Procter Valley where the fires where by East Lake. See all the burnt grass on the trail?

I'm a little up north now but still in San Diego.

So do you live in the Chula Vista area?

haha it is funny, i saw you at the blockbuster on east palomar/medical ctr, ive always remembered because i loved the sound, yea i live in that area by the 805 olymipic pkwy exit, is procter vally paved now?? i havent been there in years and i heard awhile back that they were ganna pave it

awdrocks, your X is sick as hell. Do you have any good pics of that scoop? And where did you get that rear bumper or did you make it? Bad ass ride.

Thx!

Here is a front shot:

mexicoracingexplorerfront.jpg

That is the stock bumper. I just cut out the holes to run the true duals through it.

haha it is funny, i saw you at the blockbuster on east palomar/medical ctr, ive always remembered because i loved the sound, yea i live in that area by the 805 olymipic pkwy exit, is procter vally paved now?? i havent been there in years and i heard awhile back that they were ganna pave it

To funny.

Yeah I grew up in Bonita. I used to jump my motorcycle over proctor valley road! In fact let me see if I can find a pic of me jumping my old Toyota 4x4 off one off the lots out there, back like in 1990.

Yes it is Paved now. Crazy huh?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hood

Ok, Im hooked on that hood. Is that a bolt on scoop or did you have to buy the whole hood with the scoop on it. And where did you get it.

Back