01-05 Sport Trac 4x4 Lift Options Discussion | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

01-05 Sport Trac 4x4 Lift Options Discussion

Yes it will fit

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

it fits
photo7.jpg

awesomepedro- what siz tire/wheel combo is that? I am looking for something similar. I am also wondering the biggest tires size I can fit on stock 03 wheels?

the tires are 315/70r17 on 17x8 eagle alloys im not sure about the stock rims question those are 15 or 16 inch thats thinner
photo-1.jpg

Nice spot for the AR

whats the legal limit for body lift?

M16-A4 actually... and all that i know of is a 3 inch lift for ST's, which i have, and im sure different states have different laws on lifts

-fixin' to lock my ST

for some reason i had to do some trimming to fit 33's with 3" bl and 2" tt and shackles

would any 98+ 4x4 ranger lifts fit on a sport trac? mines a 03

More lift

has anyone around her done an extra lift? I have pretty much the same as all of us with the 3" body 2" shackles and the torsion twist but i wanna go bigger I was looking at a 4 inch superlift made for the sport trac but idk if this would be good to do with the body lift installed does it sound like it could work? Or would it be too much?

has anyone around her done an extra lift? I have pretty much the same as all of us with the 3" body 2" shackles and the torsion twist but i wanna go bigger I was looking at a 4 inch superlift made for the sport trac but idk if this would be good to do with the body lift installed does it sound like it could work? Or would it be too much?
I don't think its too much on my truck...

superlift.jpg

Brian, do a super lift in the front and then do a SOA in the rear, that will be sweet.

john_rock did you have to relocate anything or modify anything to remove your bumper? i like the look, id like to try it

john_rock did you have to relocate anything or modify anything to remove your bumper? i like the look, id like to try it
The bumper is made up of a plastic front fascia and a steel reinforcement bar. I cut off most of the lower part of the front fascia off and lower part of the reinforcement bar. The metal bar you see is the upper piece of the reinforcement bar.

John do you have the rear plastic bumper on? or are you running the bumper reinforcement back there also?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

John do you have the rear plastic bumper on? or are you running the bumper reinforcement back there also?
My rear bumper is the original bumper but with the sides cut off. And its painted.

Back