Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 98 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I think that they're behind the grille.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I thought that as well but looking at the shots, I didn't see any lines from the grill obstructing the lights but I'm not sure, I hope he can answer that...

Thanks man!

Edit: My bad, I just saw another pics in this thread from him saying that the lights are behind the grill....

Never posted pics of my latest install but here it is. Alpine IXA-W407 7" double DIN. Install was easy and also added on a PAC Tr-7 bypass. I was able to keep all my old alpine peripherrals too! Heres a few shots:

IMG_20110416_233937.jpg

IMG_20110416_235505.jpg

IMG_20110417_000448.jpg

Sweet, modern day drive-in!

Sound's like a plan! Easy to remove if you dont dig it too.

I thought that as well but looking at the shots, I didn't see any lines from the grill obstructing the lights but I'm not sure, I hope he can answer that...

Thanks man!

Edit: My bad, I just saw another pics in this thread from him saying that the lights are behind the grill....

hey sorry i didnt reply sooner man! i was busy the past couple days and didnt see your question. yeah i wanna get a grille guard sooner or later :) but for now they do good :thumbsup:

Lookin' good!!!

Really clean Ex man. What did you shade your tails with? They look good

BTF upper arms

upperarm.jpg

the uniball
uniball.jpg

vht night shade for my tails took like 4-5 hours

Schweeeeeeeeeeet!! Wish I could join the BTF control arm team but where I wanna go, there's no control arms!

haha millertime and dirtball looks awesome ... got to play with em yet? we wanna see some flexin pics ... is brandon still gonna sell em for $550?

He is still designing them. He has to make them so that they will just bolt on. These are just pics of the progress.

Looks awesome man!! BTW where did you find Helo maxx 8s in 5 lug??? Ive been looking at those wheels and all i can find is the maxx 6's in 5x4.5

Looks awesome man!! BTW where did you find Helo maxx 8s in 5 lug??? Ive been looking at those wheels and all i can find is the maxx 6's in 5x4.5

You know it was funny but I originally ordered the Maxx 6 in 5x4.5 but when the wheels arrived they were Maxx 8 in 5x4.5!?!...weird but I didn't care because I still liked the way they looked.

haha maybe the same will happen to me! where did you order them from?
*EDIT and whats your offset and backspace

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Look's great Ronin!!! Really set's off the front end of your rig mate, top notch!!!

Back