bsquared25

Reaction score
City, State
franklin, tn
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 eddie bauer edition
byshopb4.jpg.html

http://m1180.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/bsquared25/byshopb4.jpg.html?o=0

ok so heres my ex im blackin out my car and ive been pondering the idea of whether or not to get headlight covers for it and then have 6000k hids shinning threw
so let me know what yall think and if yall have them please post pics

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

can't link the picture from your google email, try making an account on photobucket and link them from there after you upload them.

i'd say go with the black headlight housings as opposed to black headlight covers

OEM headlights and corners
DSC08413.jpg

black headlight housings and black corners with clear reflective lens'
DSC02610.jpg

headlight covers (NOT MY PICTURE)
38441340001_large.jpg

You should definitely paint them yourself or buy the painted ones off of ebay.

Post a pic of yours but this is mine:
dfgfdgdf.jpg

securedownload.jpg

can't link the picture from your google email, try making an account on photobucket and link them from there after you upload them.

i'd say go with the black headlight housings as opposed to black headlight covers

OEM headlights and corners
DSC08413.jpg

black headlight housings and black corners with clear reflective lens'
DSC02610.jpg

headlight covers (NOT MY PICTURE)
38441340001_large.jpg

preciate it with the posting photo help
and that blue car is the one I've been looking at idk for some reason I just think it might look good
did you buy your new headlight housings or paint em yourself

get headlight covers for it and then have 6000k hids shinning threw
Wouldn't that inevitably be the same as using stock headlights? If so, I'd just go with the stock headlights and save the money for a rainy day.:dunno:

Wouldn't that inevitably be the same as using stock headlights? If so, I'd just go with the stock headlights and save the money for a rainy day.:dunno:

Agreed.

This may sound more like a rant...but those covers not only annoy me due to my opinion on their aesthetic purpose, but they hinder everything else.

I hate when people do it to their tail lights b/c you can't see their brake lights even go on...esp during the day.

But I feel your just better off painting the housing yourself, that's pretty much the consensus with people on here, definitely looks better, throws light better and it's a good looking modification that looks like its factory, instead of slapping something on.

Yeah I painted mine too and they look really good, but if your worried about how they will turn out the ones off of ebay look great

Agreed.

This may sound more like a rant...but those covers not only annoy me due to my opinion on their aesthetic purpose, but they hinder everything else.

I hate when people do it to their tail lights b/c you can't see their brake lights even go on...esp during the day.

But I feel your just better off painting the housing yourself, that's pretty much the consensus with people on here, definitely looks better, throws light better and it's a good looking modification that looks like its factory, instead of slapping something on.

preciate it man

Back