4th Gen Explorer Pictures | Page 26 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Bored yesterday, snooping around a construction area where their building some houses .

IMG_0158.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice Ex!! Be careful of steel poles and wooden stakes-hard to see until you hear a smack....

The Electrician! Cool! Very good Exp!

not modified at all yet but I got to clean up the wifes Mountaineer this weekend a little. Can't wait for the wheels and tires to get here next week.

Mountaineer1.jpg

Mountaineer3.jpg

mountain5.jpg

The wife, our 16week old English sheepdog puppy and the Mounty
mountaineer4.jpg

IMAG0478.jpg

Having a lil fun today.

Yes! love it! Been waiting to see procomps on white Eddie Bauer. Hoping mine will look as good as that before this winter.

The Electrician! Cool! Very good Exp!

Awesome! That Explorer is impressively capable! Glad to see the 4th gen can do pretty well off road with a few mods.

Thanks guys for your comment and support. I'm glad you like the vids, and yes with few mods 4th gen can be impressively capable :D

Nice Explorer, arjewell23! I like that mini antenna.

Nice Ex, arjewell23! At first glance I almost thought it was my truck. Only saw the tail light guards and the tires. Really wish mine was black though.. :( Let me guess, Matt's Ex was your inspiration?

FarmerTom, Beautiful Trio you have there!

Couple pics from yesterday.

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

She's still got it! :D

King your explorer looks sick; how do you like the duratracs on it?

King your explorer looks sick; how do you like the duratracs on it?

Thank you.

And I love them! The best of all worlds! Performance, wear, and looks! Man they look beefy in person. I always see people staring at them out of the corner of their eye. I'l for sure be buying these again.

Yeah they are very nice tires, I put a lot on of them on 3/4 tons when I worked at a tire shop but wondered how they did on something lighter like the ex.

King of So Cal
I want to change the wheels (rims) and I found a set of pro-comp

images.ashx

http://www.procompusa.com/prodDetai...573&catID=11&subCat=210&ptID=100073&plID=9847

17" x 8.5"

the problem is the center hole in the pro comp is 87mm and the stock is 78 mm

I mean they will not be Hub centric

would this be a problem? would it cause any vibrations in high speed? would it cause any stress on the lug nuts?

No problems with mine :) And they are VERY smooth at high speeds. Almost feel better then the stock ones did with the stock tires.

I'd get those if I were you. They look pretty BA:salute: Wouldn't mind getting some beadlocks on mine.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back