Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread! | Page 31 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread!

Or you can use photobucket.... I edit with that almost daily, take a pic, upload it from my phone, edit on the computer then post up! I did this one today of my girlfriend and I's new pup!

Original
DSC06624.jpg

New
bear.jpg

Im very traditional when it comes to light editing, I want to keep the background colors and clarity. I like the 2nd pic a lot. Looks like you sharpened it and upp'ed the hue a little bit! Makes it nice and vivid and crisp!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nope I've got an iPhone instead.

Didn't know you can edit on photobucket. All my pics are already there so that'll be really easy! Off to play for a bit lol

Nope I've got an iPhone instead.

Didn't know you can edit on photobucket. All my pics are already there so that'll be really easy! Off to play for a bit lol

I have an iPhone 4 and have a bunch of apps I mess with when all my games get boring hahaha. The photobucket app makes it really easy to upload pics, the Camera+ app is good for layers and filters and such when you take the pic, also makes the pictures focus and take a little quicker. BeFunkyFx is a decent one for simple on the go things, and 360 would be perfect for you when you get on top of another mountain! You can do panoramics with 360 and its just awesome. For paintball I use Gimp 2.1 which is more like photoshop but I only do that when people offer money. Way to much work

do you except pink bills? They may say monopoly on them but other than that are completely normal

Thanks for the app ideas

01STrunner said:
do you ACCEPT pink bills? They may say monopoly on them but other than that are completely normal

Thanks for the app ideas

there, fixed.

do you except pink bills? They may say monopoly on them but other than that are completely normal

Thanks for the app ideas

Ya just pay shipping

OffTrac said:
You corrected a grammar mistake with a sentence fragment and incorrect capitalization.;)

Dats how we du et!!

Is there a Sport Trac owner that does not have a dog? lol

I feel the same way about mine. I used to be a cat person but I have now realized nothin' beats a dog.

i havent seen or met one on the forum yet that is dogless.

I know that owning a dog definitely weighed in on the decision to get a Sport Trac over another Explorer or SUV (without a bed)

I dont have a dog.

Those are some nice photos, all we have down here is mud and swamp. Right now the place I like to wheel has chest deep water in some holes and you can't see them since everywhere is covered by a couple of feet of water.

With a bumper like I have this is what you'll see in your rearview mirror so don't even think about brake checking me. LOL

picture.php

This one is of my Trac at the car show with some of my custom truck club members (Down2EarthCustoms).

picture.php

That one next to you rebel is the lowest Ive seen!

;)

Thinkin bout buying 15in wheels to save some $. You can buy Mickey Thompson 15in wheels and 33-12.50-15 BFG all terrains for about the same price it cost to buy 285-75-16 to put on my stock wheels and then I would need to buy some spacers to get the look of the wider wheels n tires. How many of y'all are runnin the 33-12.50-15s and what back spacing are you runnin?

Scope, that's my buddy's '89 Mazda B2200, it's been body dropped, full custom frame, body widened 4"s, F-150 front clip (customized to fit the his truck), 1st in the world to tuck 22's, 302 SBF built up, too many more mods to list.

Oh ya, you can see them in person. There's a show in Indianapolis, Ind. not this weekend but next weekend. I have to work and don't wanna be away from Matthew for the weekend so I'm not going. There will be other cars and trucks from our club out there as well.

Scrappy, here's mine with 33x12.50x15's on 15x8 with 4" backspacing. I went with 15's for the same reason you said, it's just cheaper and more choices in wheels and tires.
(dead link)

Many come to that conclusion when getting new tires on the stock wheels.

Try to get between 3.75" and 4.25". Many of us running 12.5" wide tires are in that range (I don't know of anyone outside that range). You won't need the spacers on the front with that wide of a tire but on the rear might give you the wider stance you want. That's what I chose to do at least; works for me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back