Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 210 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

get-attachmentaspx-26.jpg

photo.png

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here's the new base camp for camping until I can afford the 22ft travel trailer next year.
This is my sons first year of real camping. He just turned two. we set up the tent on my parents acreage for a test run to see how he will deal with sleeping in the explorer/tent. Pics don't do the tent justice it's pretty roomy.

I like these tents. Got the comfort of your truck right there and like you said, they are quite roomy. Nice looking Explorer by the way :thumbsup:

I like these tents. Got the comfort of your truck right there and like you said, they are quite roomy. Nice looking Explorer by the way :thumbsup:

I got it for 44$ off amazon. It def was a price typo but they honored it, so I got a sweet deal.

I put a hose on the exhaust to route it away from the tent so i can run the heat or ac if needed to keep the wife happy.:D
so far my two year old loves the tent it"s gonna be a lot of fun camping this year, lots of great lakes up here to fish.

Great looking tent! :thumbsup:

Got my moog springs in today
IMAG0207.jpg

I am finally going to post some pics(not very good ones) but anyways this is what I sold to get my Explorer and what it looks like now.....
Ford Ranger (Wish I would have held on to it)
P1000881.jpg

This is what the Explorer looked like.....
P1010230.jpg

Changed it to this.......
P1010228.jpg

This is what it looks like now (They are really bad pics but I will get better ones)
P1010589-1.jpg
P1010592-1.jpg

cool wheels, im happy to see you got rid of the steelies. Why do you still want the ranger, the x can do everything the same...for the most part

Ha I do like my X but not having a truck is hard, I am always moving something thats why i had to but that trailer in the background of the 4th pic down... as well as the saturn....The X mpg 13 and The saturn mpg 38 city :)

any chance you remember what size tires those were on the steel wheels??

Guess who's front wheel hub decided to damn near break off driving down the street today?

This guy.

Like 30ft from my house too. New Timken hub assembly from rockauto is on the way. Hopefully there's not any damage to my caliper or rotor.

Pics and a video soon.

:(

Guess who's front wheel hub decided to damn near break off driving down the street today?

This guy.

Like 30ft from my house too. New Timken hub assembly from rockauto is on the way. Hopefully there's not any damage to my caliper or rotor.

Pics and a video soon.

Ouch, that sucks! Mine are making a lot of noise and I have two new hubs waiting to go on. Thought about installing them tonight, but might do it tomorrow.

I need to finish my suspension so I can post some update pictures.

This guy.

Pics and a video soon.

That's no good. At least you were close to the home base!

Welp I've got some updates...

photo(6).jpg

photo(7).jpg

photo(9).jpg

photo(10).jpg

photo(11).jpg

295167_316429738428604_1890753918_n.jpg
484543_356757224395855_355467173_n.jpg
529589_356755267729384_69450897_n.jpg

Glad to see your Explorer out there wheeling again! :thumbsup:
yeah my ramcharger was t boned by a suburban:( so its back to the ford again
at least i can wheel with ac now:D

yeah my ramcharger was t boned by a suburban:( so its back to the ford again
at least i can wheel with ac now:D

Too bad about that Ram Charger. Is it totaled out? And I'll admit you have a lot more guts than I ever had wheeling a 3rd gen without under body protection. I always do like the pictures you post; always a new place.

Too bad about that Ram Charger. Is it totaled out? And I'll admit you have a lot more guts than I ever had wheeling a 3rd gen without under body protection. I always do like the pictures you post; always a new place.
insurance crushed it rather than let me fix her up again :mad:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here's that broken wheel bearing:

th_94bf5ead.jpg

Back