Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread! | Page 48 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread!

i've always preferred to say "other half", lol, but anyways...

that's some nice driving there, Hugh! trac showing some great flex too - you have aal + longer shox in back, correct? did you have f&r sway bar links removed or...?

looks a lot like east TX there

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i've always preferred to say "other half", lol, but anyways...

that's some nice driving there, Hugh! trac showing some great flex too - you have aal + longer shox in back, correct? did you have f&r sway bar links removed or...?

looks a lot like east TX there

Thanks. AAL and rear sway bar removed but stock length shocks. I keep the front sway bar attached.

I ran 18 psi. You?

Durhamtown is alright. Not Gulches quality but you can read about it in the Offroad Runs subforum. I wrote a pretty lengthy descriptive impression of it over there.

I'm having a duh moment right now and cant find the offroad runs forum... Have a link?

No need. I cant believe I missed it. Thanks though.

My Trac next to my wife's Mounty, little size difference.
IMG_4807_zps1d407292.jpg
IMG_4805_zpsf9b57d8c.jpg

Well, after a year of trolling Craigslist to look for a Waggy front axle... I finally found one. Geared for me, with a locker. And I have no money :(

Well, after a year of trolling Craigslist to look for a Waggy front axle... I finally found one. Geared for me, with a locker. And I have no money :(

NOOOOOOOOOO! that sucks. I thought I was the only one who got stuck like that.

Man thats annoying! Especially because its perfect.

Well since you can't get it hook up a fellow member with the ad.

Snapped a few pics when I got out of class today

IMG_0205_zps1c1de6ed.jpg

IMG_0206_zpsd09faa16.jpg

IMG_0208_zpsd8a1a283.jpg

yeah I know, crazy flex right? lol

Do you go to school on the beach ? :D Cool pics and ST :thumbsup:

I wish I could hit up a beach after class :thumbsup:

Well, after a year of trolling Craigslist to look for a Waggy front axle... I finally found one with a locker. And I have no money :(

Guess it doesnt have a locker, its got locking hubs, not sure what that means/ is.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Means you get out to lock the hubs into 4x4 instead of turning a switch like we do. Better/stronger/more reliable but more inconvenient.

Back