Anothernothernother 2nd Gen snorkel Install | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anothernothernother 2nd Gen snorkel Install

Looks awesome, you guys get ready for halloween early huh

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I appreciate it! As soon as the stores opened up my girl went nutz buying stuff.

IMAG0532.jpg

IMAG0529.jpg

The snorkel came out good man :thumbsup:
Just curious, whered you get that sweet ass head from? I could probably scare all the lil kids up by me with that lol :D

I picked it up a spirit haloween.

Looks good! LOL wish I'd had one of those on my Tbird last April... drove through water and sucked up enough of it to break a rod... :( One reason I got an Explorer now.. :)

Thanks for the compliments. I just hope it saves me when I'm feeling naughty. My ol lady locked the motor once so I'm not doing that again. Explorers always had terrible intake placement. I remember a buddy of mine had a new 95 in 96 first big storm we had he went under an overpass in about 6˝ of water and locked it up

You got a picture of how you did your air box?

i may, if not ill take one, nothing pretty just took 3" hole saw and made a nice snug fit with the pipe, than siliconed it into place

Did you block you stock hole intake?

I used it but opened it up more with the hole saw. Ill take a pic or two tommorrow its to late for me to slam the hood if you know what i mean

Yea neighbors always be *****in

Back