TUNED Explorer SPORT Dyno| More HP & MASSIVE Torque Gain | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

TUNED Explorer SPORT Dyno| More HP & MASSIVE Torque Gain

TheMustangShow

Reaction score
City, State
EARTH
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer SPORT
TUNED Explorer SPORT Dyno Run | MASSIVE Torque Gain

file_zpsxg87odp0.jpg

Two Pulls: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cSzvLkjeeU

Very Happy with the results! +76 Foot Pounds is INCREDIBLE!

Now for a little Drop with the H&R Springs, Brake MOD and Custom Downpipes.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Who did you go with for the tune?

What tune are you running from SCT......the canned tune that comes with the X4? or one of Torrie's?

I'm running one of the canned tunes right now its nice but I prefer Torrie's 94 tune.

Nice to see Magnus is still at it!

Not bad. Here is my chart with downpipes.

PPE%20Catted_zpsnm0vjzsi.png

This is my Xsport, stock vs SCT preload

stock_vs_tuned2_zps26488024.png

Yes, on that dyno chart it was only a custom tune and downpipes. The rest of the car is 100% stock including T-stat.

Nice runs..... All of them!

Apparently I need to get my downpipes on! Boostking which tune are you running on that run and are the downpipes catted or off-road?

Any drone with the DPs?

These are the catted downpipes. I'm was running a custom tune which is mostly based off the SCT preloaded tune but had some extra changes for the DP's.

There isnt any drone, but there is a little more bass in the exhaust tone when at idle or stopped. Its really subtle. You can hear the turbo spool a lot more which I like. I would guess that the cat-less pipes have a bit more drone or noise to them.

These are the catted downpipes. I'm was running a custom tune which is mostly based off the SCT preloaded tune but had some extra changes for the DP's.

There isnt any drone, but there is a little more bass in the exhaust tone when at idle or stopped. Its really subtle. You can hear the turbo spool a lot more which I like. I would guess that the cat-less pipes have a bit more drone or noise to them.

Thanks for the feedback.

Do you have a link for the pipes?

Thanks!

Back