Georgia members | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Georgia members

Spoon91

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Ford Explorer
Hey Everybody,
I became a member of the forum back in 2013 when I had my '95 Explorer but sold it to my Brother shortly after.

Well I picked up a '97 XLT 5.0L from a 85 year old man back in mid 2013 and I've been hard at work sense then.

I was wanting to see if there are any other Georgia members on the forum that meet up anywhere?

I would love to meet other GA Explorer members so I can find someone else out there who is building.

Check in if you are from GA and anywhere else for that matter.

Spoon91,

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I live in Georgia, but I don't play with the truck much these days. Too busy riding the dirt bike and mountain bike lol

I live in Georgia, but I don't play with the truck much these days. Too busy riding the dirt bike and mountain bike lol

I hear ya Bud. Between the Explorer, My 2016 Accord Sport sedan, My '07 Suzuki GSXR 600, My wife's '06 Acura TL and '16 Accord EX-L coupe, My 2 boys, The wife, Work and Honey do's, I don't have the time or money to build on my EX like would really want to but just to meet with some folks who are into the Truck as I have would be nice sense I seem to always get the stink eye from the Jeep guys whenever they see me LMAO.

I would post a picture of the old girl if I could figure out how.....

I hear ya Bud. Between the Explorer, My 2016 Accord Sport sedan, My '07 Suzuki GSXR 600, My wife's '06 Acura TL and '16 Accord EX-L coupe, My 2 boys, The wife, Work and Honey do's, I don't have the time or money that I would like to build on my EX like would really want to but just to meet with some folks who are into the Truck as I have would be nice sense I seem to always get the stink eye from the Jeep guys whenever they see me LMAO.

I would post a picture of the old girl if I could figure out how.....

What part of georgia you from?
To post a pic you can pay to be an elite member here and upload directly to the site, or you can use photobucket.com upload to photobucket and copy and paste the "img" code.

You done any work to the gsxr? One of these days Ima get a street bike, but at 22 with tickets.... I can't justify the insurance. I've had my eye on a KTM 390 Adventure though, if they'd just make it haha and that concept Husky 701 naked bike.

What part of georgia you from?
To post a pic you can pay to be an elite member here and upload directly to the site, or you can use photobucket.com upload to photobucket and copy and paste the "img" code.

You done any work to the gsxr? One of these days Ima get a street bike, but at 22 with tickets.... I can't justify the insurance. I've had my eye on a KTM 390 Adventure though, if they'd just make it haha and that concept Husky 701 naked bike.

Yeah I just got my Elite membership so I'm good to go now.
Yes I've done a few things with it over the years. It's my "Streetfighter" now.

Here you go guys.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 137

:thumbsup: do you actually wheel that truck?? :eek: no way mine will shine up that nice

LMAO. Yes Sir I do. Quite a bit as a matter of fact.
When I was still on my 31's before the backet and 33's went on.

Oh and she's only 2wd but has the 5.0L w/ LSD rear end and she has NEVER let my down.....EVER!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 121

Back