North Georgia - Late July or Early August | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

North Georgia - Late July or Early August

It is at this point that I must announce that I won't be attending.

I've pretty much posted all I know in this thread (albeit spread out), but if you have any questions I can answer feel free to ask. I feel terrible that I can't go, and you guys better not let the idea fall apart now!

Anyway, I've got my info from Amicalola posted up and around, and Chris looks like he's getting good info about Rich Mountain, so everything should be set.

Also, for the record, I haven't done anything with the campsites, so if someone wants to call and reserve that probably wouldn't be a bad idea.

Again, sorry guys, and I hope it's a blast :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

IS anyone going to be able to make it. I need to know if I need to plan on meeting people or not.

The list should still be you, Allie, Jonathan, and Mark. But we haven't heard from the others in a while

well then...

Whatever happened to Jonathan? And has Mark disappeared?

I don't know what happened to Mark...he hasn't answered my PM or anything.. Jonathon is coming with me too, but still just my explorer coming.

If Mark shows up that be cool too, but the 3 of you will still have a blast!

Im sorry guys ive been busy workin an outrageous number of hours lately and havent had time to get on much. Anyway im not going to be able to make it this weekend b/c im meeting someing in NC to pick up my new wheels and tires!Im very sorry for the late notice and if it is a problem just let me know. I really want to be there im sure it would be fun as hell, but this is my only free weekend for a while so i have to pick up my wheels and tires now or never.

Mark

wow...so no ones going to go?
...too bad see ya guys in a few days

It looks like it's just you three. Hope it all goes great!

update with pic's in the sXc section...

Back