Travisfab

GoFastExplorers
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
SD, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
Another
I was curious if anyone could confirm that the small orange/black wire with a loop connector is in fact a ground.

Long story short, pulled mine & forgot how it goes back together!

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Without yanking at my dash tonight, here's what an already-scanned copy of the 4x4 harness should look like.
2015-09-05 13.18.12.jpg

I'm talking about this "4x4 computer" in the rear hatch area.
Left_hatch_info.jpg

My symptom is that I keep blowing the big Electronic shift fuse under the hood. I removed the 4x4 computer months ago and i wanted to confirm i was installing it right and not causing the fuse to blow. I am about 90% sure it is a ground. I just need to figure out why i am blowing that fuse.

I'm talking about this "4x4 computer" in the rear hatch area.
Left_hatch_info.jpg

My symptom is that I keep blowing the big Electronic shift fuse under the hood. I removed the 4x4 computer months ago and i wanted to confirm i was installing it right and not causing the fuse to blow. I am about 90% sure it is a ground. I just need to figure out why i am blowing that fuse.

might be prone to dew i get a half lit 4x4 high light ... here in florida when its dew wet out the next morn too many holes in lower sill area or just too much dew inside has an effect on that circuit i worried that its too sensitive may need to stuff desiccant around it or plastic bag it ...hair spray?? :)

Back