Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
This forum needs more lively discussion:D :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I had an '89 Ranger before I had my 91...awesome truck, 2.9 auto 2WD...:)

I've wheeled with someone in a Ranger before and noticed the interior. Do they all come with a dancing topless hula girl on the dash, or was that a special option package?

Where is the um...Courier sub-forum? LOL!

69091978courierand92explorer1.jpg

If we keep this up we might wake Bill up :D

Originally posted by Rick
If we keep this up we might wake Bill up :D

Bill who?

There is no person by the name Bill with a Ranger with the truly optional Dancing Hula Girl Trail Rating/Tipover Meter in this forum.

If that was true, he would be posting, now wouldn't he?

Ouch! :D

snow

I'll try to have some snow pics of my ranger for you guys soon, to bad the battery in my camera was dead or i would have some of my little oops that took us 4 hour of digging, pulling and rocking to get out of. :p

My Ranger is my daily driver stock 4x4, not much excietment, yawn too.

a friend in HS had an 86 Ranger. it would smoke the hell out of the tires if you soaked them with bleach...:D also, the twin tractor beams dont like jumping railroad tracks at speed. just thought you guys should know.

pics

As promised I have pics of my truck finally, It's stock, but I'm also stuck in 2 of the pics if that makes it more interesting for you guys :D

Ranger Snow Pics

Well maybe if we were on an explorer site we might not be interested in rangers!!! I think TRS took most of the postig from us :(

Nice pics! Being stuck is half of why they are cool!:D

Originally posted by tdavis
Bill who?

There is no person by the name Bill with a Ranger with the truly optional Dancing Hula Girl Trail Rating/Tipover Meter in this forum.

Attachments

• image38.jpg
    image38.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 381

WOOOO! GO RANGER FORUM!!!!!

eh, im bored. ill post some useless pics of my truck for no reason.

12285milford002.jpg

12285avitarrs.jpg

12285mason_008.jpg

12285ranger2.jpg

Thats a clean Ranger you got there, mine used to look like that once...lol.

If I knew when I bought my Ranger that i'd be building it up to what it is now, I would've bought the regular cab short bed too just because of the shorter wheelbase.

yeah, i love the wheelbase of my truck. it is a lot more nimble than my buddies with their extended cab rangers. altho, me being 6 foot 3 doesnt really agree with the regular cab ;). i bought it planning on building it, now im just waiting for the money required to begin the project. one semester of college left, then i should have enough!

I used to own an 88 ranger GT before i got the 91 sport. I think they made about 800 or so GTs that year.. lowered 2x4 truck, with ground effects.. not too bad.. it worked well for me, but i should scrap and find the pics of it somewhere

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What are you're plans as far as building up your Ranger FourXFred?

Back