The SoCal Crew | Page 16 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The SoCal Crew

Originally posted by Stic-o
LMAO! I didn't think so!:p I was just curious if maybe they were cheap enough and in a little time I could get some cash.:rolleyes: The Donation thing is kinda a joke!

I just know I'm gonna have to put out for rims too Sooo.

Well I say we could just go down to 1 for more fun, but who's gonna pull you back over when you put it on it's side again!:p

Let me know if you are gonna pass on the tires. I'll 'store' them up here with all the other crap I have. :rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Let me know if you are gonna pass on the tires. I'll 'store' them up here with all the other crap I have.

Yeah that works! and then you'll say "Steve get these tires out of my garage there taken up too much space!":p

Originally posted by Stic-o
Yeah that works! and then you'll say "Steve get these tires out of my garage there taken up too much space!":p

Garage???

I made some 'room' under the bush this weekend. :D

9!

Originally posted by Jefe
9am it is! At the In-n-Out - Sand Canyon Exit off the 14.

Jobunn, whats it looking like for you?

Not good unfortunately.:( I can't ever seem to coordinate a run with you guys. I'll know for sure tonight. My big problem is the time of course.

Jefe, for Last Chance would you figure a total of 3 hours commute and a few hours for wheelin? So a good ETA on being back is ~ 3:30 PM?

I would think we'll be back before dark:rolleyes:

Tim am I picking you up?

Originally posted by jobunn
Jefe, for Last Chance would you figure a total of 3 hours commute and a few hours for wheelin? So a good ETA on being back is ~ 3:30 PM?
I think 3:30 is possible, but I hate wheeling on a schedule.

I am just trying to plan the day so I can make the run, split off from you guys early to make it back. I wouldn't want to put anyone on my time schedule, I hate that too!

But still it does not look like I am gonna have enough time.
dousing.gif

Nice. That definitly shows the severity of his predicament.

What!:banghead: It didn't go over!:D

Notice Jefe crigeing in that pic!:D Great stuff!;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back