05' sport trac body lift information please | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

05' sport trac body lift information please

offroad72

Reaction score
City, State
Reno, NV
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Explorer Sport Trac
alright, I have had my 05' sport trac for 3 months, I have done a TT on it and now I am ready to do a body lift on it. can anybody recommend a good place to buy a body lift. and how much should I expect to pay for it. also once the body lift is installed will I be able to install 33 inch tires on my truck. and just exactly how hard is it to install these body lifts. is there a posting on here that might help me out.
Any info would be great.
Thanks

Check out the lifted ST section and the other "sticky's".

Here's my lifted '03 ST XLT. I have a 3" Performance Accessories B.L., 1.75" Torsion Twist, Warrior Products lift shackles and 33x12.50x15 GoodYear DurTrac's, 15x8 Cragar Soft 8's with 4" b.s..

From when I bought it and a couple stages since then...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Future plans include a Solid Angle Swap, Spring Over Conversion, rock sliders, steel front and rear bumpers with swing out tire carrier, possibly a V8 swap.

alright, I have had my 05' sport trac for 3 months, I have done a TT on it and now I am ready to do a body lift on it. can anybody recommend a good place to buy a body lift. and how much should I expect to pay for it. also once the body lift is installed will I be able to install 33 inch tires on my truck. and just exactly how hard is it to install these body lifts. is there a posting on here that might help me out.
Any info would be great.
Thanks

The body lift comes with comprehensive instructions. You can go to the performance accessories website and download a copy to see whats involved. It's not that hard but its very time consuming. It took me 3.5 days to do it by myself. I just had some help when I had to have a second set of hands.

Back