13th Annual Bond Auto Parts 4-Wheel Jamboree (Pictures @ post 112) | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

13th Annual Bond Auto Parts 4-Wheel Jamboree (Pictures @ post 112)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So, any idea of who's going and where we are staying?

I can't say for sure yet if I'll be there...mom's selling her house and the ripple effect may hit me around that time...

I am going to be there. Ike, I know you wanted to stay at my place. If its the case, I am only house you and john. If you bring any extra people you might have to take up a hotel. Which if you guys do, I will split the cost with you.

I might be heading up w/my lil one. Not set in stone yet but thinking bout it

For All Nex members,

If we get a good turn out for the Jamboree. I am gonna do a little give away. I am going to have everyone draw straws. The biggest Straw with get a Set Of Grey Ford Explorer Camping Chairs. They are just like new! 2nd to biggest will get a free set of NEX Decals. The small ones with the website address. This is only open to Nex Club members. Myself and John are going to be excluded. This is to help get our members out and about.

I'm going to be staying at the Comfort suites 1712 Shelburne Rd South Burlington, VT. I just booked it a few minutes ago.. :salute:

I'll be rooming at the palatial La Casa De Cohen. :thumbsup:

anyone looking to share hotel costs? It should be just my lil one & me as none of my friends have said yes to going yet

anyone looking to share hotel costs? It should be just my lil one & me as none of my friends have said yes to going yet

I'm coming up with my two girls and our new roommate, he's a friend of my nephew After the Jamboree we are staying in another hotel for a weeklong vacation but there are no rooms there for those dates

There is a suite at the place where John is staying that will fit us all if you don't mind having a male roommate for 2 nights

The room will be $152.95 plus tax per night The suite is one queen bed, one king bed and a 2 person sofabed There are only two rooms left, so let me know if you want to do this, so I can book when I get home from work, ok?

Also I'm booking through Expedia.com and getting a senior rate (I'm 50 now so I'm entitled :D) but I need your childs age to enter in the booking information.

Do you wanna meet up and have some dinner? Hopefully you wont get into town too late.

Issac,

When are you showing up?

I'm planning on heading up Friday.. and heading back Sunday night..

Yeah I'm down for that Sandy. So it looks like we are gonna have a nice turnout. 1 of my friends is down but he wants to do the campground thing.

I'm booked at the Comfort Suites like John. It's me, my 22 year old daughter Jessica, my 14 year old daughter Jeannette, and our roommate Alex, who's a friend of my nephew

Jen and her daughter will be sharing expenses with us as this suite sleeps 6

I'll be leaving CT between 12 and 1 PM

See you there!!

I should be up there later Friday night. You're off on Saturday, right?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back