14th Annual 4-Wheel Jamboree Nationals In Essex Jct VT | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

14th Annual 4-Wheel Jamboree Nationals In Essex Jct VT

Raminator157

Mopar Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Essex Jct Vermont
Year, Model & Trim Level
05 Ram 1500
Well everyone. It looks like the 4 Wheel Jamboree has finally come back to the fair grounds. I figured I would make this post really early. So it can all get setup and people can clear schedules. I found the following info below. Check back for more details. Also visit the link below. I will most likely be attending August 2nd. But will be able to hang out with everyone August 1st during the evening. Due to my wedding being August 22nd. I shall probably find myself busy and need to save all the vacation I have. In past years most people got hotel rooms and split the cost with other members. The option of camping has also come up in the past.

WHERE: Champlain Valley Exposition
Essex Junction, VT

August 1 ..... 9am - 6pm
August 2 ..... 9am - 3:30pm
Times Subject to Change

http://www.4wheeljamboree.com/event/104

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well everyone. It looks like the 4 Wheel Jamboree has finally come back to the fair grounds. I figured I would make this post really early. So it can all get setup and people can clear schedules. I found the following info below. Check back for more details. Also visit the link below. I will most likely be attending August 2nd. But will be able to hang out with everyone August 1st during the evening. Due to my wedding being August 22nd. I shall probably find myself busy and need to save all the vacation I have. In past years most people got hotel rooms and split the cost with other members. The option of camping has also come up in the past.

WHERE: Champlain Valley Exposition
Essex Junction, VT

WHEN:
August 1 ..... 9am - 6pm
August 2 ..... 9am - 4pm
Times Subject to Change

http://www.4wheeljamboree.com/event/104

It's about DAMN time. They're not counting the off-year, I hope! But they renovated the grounds last summer, didn't they?

Whether I go this year depends on money. I got laid off in January due to very slow times where I work and I hope to be called back when it starts getting busy.

Oh I am so down again this year!!! If anyone's looking to share a room let me know. I can reserve it early & go from there.
Sandy do you remember the place we stayed at last time?

Yes, it was the Comfort suites on Shelburne Road. If I go, can I get a ride with you, since my Explorer right now is misbehaving and I don't want to chance going alone up there. And it will be just me coming

The suite like we got last year will be almost $200.00 a night this year even with my over 50 discount, which is too pricey for me, even if I can save the money, otherwise the regular rate is 219.95 a night. The cheapest I've seen so far is Econolodge on Shelburne Road, it will be a bit farther up than last year but rates are $89.99 a night with my discount.

There is also the Motel 6 in Colchester at 81.69 a night for 2 double beds, I stayed here one summer and it was nice

Hope this helps a bit

So has anyone decided on going? I know we are cutting it close...

I haven't heard from John in awhile. He usually goes.

Sorry... I haven't been getting updates like I used to. I'm not sure on the date yet, Ill have to check as it runs into playoffs and makeup times...

With me being out of work, any extra money I have is going toward getting my credit cards paid off and if all goes right I'll have them paid off by the end of September.

Due to the financial stuff, I won't be attending the Jamboree this year

As far as my truck is concerned, I have to wait until I get my income tax return next year. I found out when I had to have the truck inspected for emissions that the whole exhaust system is damaged and because of that, I couldn't pass the inspection and was not allowed to reregister my truck.

i should be there. about 85% sure right now. need to finish up the rear end before i can commit. plus, i'll be breaking in the locker on the way up so i'll need to make some fairly frequent (hopefully not too frequent) pit stops along the way.

I'm not going to make it.. I've got playoffs that weekend... :(

if i end up going, i'll try to post some pictures for those unable to attend

As much as my daughter would love to go...I won't have the $ : (

As much as my daughter would love to go...I won't have the $ : (
Obviously you wouldn't want to go as much as she would, then? Hmm, I see.....! ;)

Hello all

Hi , my name is Michelle and I am new to this thread, I am an avid 4x4 freak! :D I have been lookin for links in the Northern New Hampshire area that will have a listing of all mud bogs, 4x4 shows.. if anyone could help me , it would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks
Michelle

Hi , my name is Michelle and I am new to this thread, I am an avid 4x4 freak! :D I have been lookin for links in the Northern New Hampshire area that will have a listing of all mud bogs, 4x4 shows.. if anyone could help me , it would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks
Michelle
Hey, Michelle! Good to have you. I'm very removed from the New England 4x4 scene these days, but you may want to search for deep woods xtreme; I believe they're based up in the woods of NH. Hope you stick around! :)

Ty

Thank you , I will check that out for sure , hopefully I will have some luck :)
I am sure the mud bogs will be jamming with all this New England rain we are having !!! :D

So did ANYONE go to the Jambo or what??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So did ANYONE go to the Jambo or what??

Ugh. Couldn't make it. Wasn't able to finish the truck in time. Really pissed, I bet it was a blast.

Back