• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1973 AMC Matador Wagon

Join the Elite Explorers for $20. Gets rid of the ads!

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

madbutcher

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Norway
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 Explorer Eddie bauer
The 360 i bought in New jersey had one 360 and one 304 head.. after hunting high and low on the www for a matching set of 360 heads to a fair price i found a complete engine for $350 + $100 in shipping to New jersey.. so looks like i import a second engine
Picture_105.jpg
Picture_106.jpg

RangerX

Elite Ranger
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Omao, Kauai
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Ranger XLT 4X4
Nice! My mom had a Hornet when I was I high school in the 70's, got to borrow it for dates. Fast little car

toypaseo

Flunked daycare
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
outside shovelling snow
Year, Model & Trim Level
................ 96 XLT ™
oh no... the hoarding begins...

toypaseo

Flunked daycare
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
outside shovelling snow
Year, Model & Trim Level
................ 96 XLT ™
Working in that cold would make me miserable...

madbutcher

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Norway
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 Explorer Eddie bauer
IMG_20180210_114724.jpg
IMG_20180210_142824.jpg
IMG_20180211_171615.jpg
IMG_20180211_230233.jpg

Got the 360 to a friends garage and started on it, everything gets cleand and painted, new bearings, pistonrings and freezeplugs are inn. Starting on the heads next:thumbsup:

Waiting on my Edelbrock Torker intake, need to order a pair of hedman hedders, flywheel and some other stuff... but i start to belive this is happening :burnout:

BKennedy

Elite Loser
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
San Diego, PRofK
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT
Seems like you are out in the snow working on cars all the time, so I had to ask. I don't usually see temps below 60* F in the day over here. I don't mind a little cold and snow, but not for six months straight.

Do they salt the roads there?

madbutcher

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Norway
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 Explorer Eddie bauer
Seems like you are out in the snow working on cars all the time, so I had to ask. I don't usually see temps below 60* F in the day over here. I don't mind a little cold and snow, but not for six months straight.

Do they salt the roads there?
Had winters like this all my life.. guess you get used to it:D

But 60*f (15*c) sounds nice:p

They have salt on all the main roades and it suxs big time:angryfire:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20. Gets rid of the ads!

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

madbutcher

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Norway
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 Explorer Eddie bauer
The old amc lives.
Just Got a 727 shipped from USA to Norway . Will rebuild it when i Get some spear time
IMG_20190108_075231.png
frem.jpg
bak.jpg
IMG_20190105_203125_718.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RFR2212 Peter's 1973 Ford Bronco All Other Makes and Models 97
X 1973 Bronco Exaust..Please Read All Other Makes and Models 6