• Register Today It's free!

1996 explorer xlt **new guy**

96xltexploder

Reaction score
City, State
warren, mi
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 explorer xlt
hey whats up ive been visiting this site for a while for info on how to do things and tech i figured it was time i joined the forum and got to know the people who have been helping me out and inspiring creativity for months. like the title of the topic says, i have a 96 explorer xlt. As of now it has alpine speakers front and back (no subs yet, still debating them), a sony radio, billit grill hid kit in the headlighs and fog lights, all interior lights turnsignals and tail lights have been upgraded to hid or led. im working on stage 1 of the suspension now which is torsion keys and aal's with hangers but have been in talks with air ride equipment about going WAY up with a monster lift on 4 play air bags i also have apple green and yellow carbon fiber interior trim and have ordered 4 racing buckets this truck is moving along nicely and is giving me a break from work lol anyways i look forward to talking to and maybe meeting some of you guys feel free to contact me if you have any questions or input thanks for reading my book

Welcome to the forum:chug:

Back