1997 Ford Explorer..... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1997 Ford Explorer.....

Before: (May 1999)

explorer1.jpg

After: (October 2000)

explorer2000a.jpg

1997 Explorer Sport

For photo's & modification you see here plus More, click on the link below.
http://cboug76.110mb.com/1997explorer.html

Very nice, glad to see you got rid of those awful firestones and put you on some real tires. Keep it up! Oh yeah, put the spare on top with a safari rack, I did that with mine and it looks great.

Cool..you got rid of the "stones." I have the same BFGs and some American Racing neptune 16x8 rims on the way. You have any rubbing at full lock? First aid kit and fire extinguisher is neat. Where did you get that cargo cover thing from?

Thanks Guys,
Yeah I had the 16" Stone's and one kept going flat, and it started to look like the tread was going to seperate. So I went out an begged NTB to give me the BFG 265's. I had some rubbing but that was untill i cut a small piece of plastic out, Dead Link Removed Like on all Off-Road Trail Requirement list is a First aid kit and Fire Extinguisher, so why not mount them in the Truck? Plus since I camp alot, they are good to have back there. The Cargo Cover came with my 97 Sport. My Friend is the Ford Mechanic that Prep'ed the Truck at the Dealership before i bought it, so He might have added a few things that were missing from mine but had in other trucks...... Yeah I was thinking of making up some kind of roof rack with some Industrial Aluminum Frame, But the people here at work would frown upon that!!! Dead Link Removed

Thanks for all the Comments! keep them up!

Back