2000 Explorer Overhead Console Wiring | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2000 Explorer Overhead Console Wiring

tgset1

Reaction score
City, State
Clearwater, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 XLT
Does anyone know the wiring setup for a 2000 for explorer overhead console with compass, temp and lights. It has a five pin connector. I want to put this overhead console in my latest creation and need to get the diagram so I don't hurt the PC Board in the console. You can also reply to "tgset1@aol.com"
Thanks

tgset1,
I don't have my diagrams handy right now, but this has been posted a million times.
If you want a fairly quick answer, your best bet is to use the search button. Type in "overhead console" and you will get a lot of info. I have posted the wiring schematic several times and I think you will find what you want in previous threads. Give it a shot, if you get desperate, I can try to dig up the same info in my hard copies...but that might take a while to do.
Ken

overheadconsolewiring.gif

that is what i used for my 97 explorer and 99 ranger. i think i used a 98+ console in the ex and a 94 console for the ranger.

edit: i thought i could link from my yahoo briefcase. i had to add it to my site for it to link here.

Back