2002+ Offroading Photos Wanted | Page 23 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2002+ Offroading Photos Wanted

Is that with the sway bar disconnected? Get a cheap 1st or 2nd gen for wheeling. Or do the ultimate and SAS the 3rd gen :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sway bar is connected, havent event bothered with it disconnected.... maybe this weekend? and as far as SAS im about to get out of the army with a severence check that should be a nice chunk of change, im planning 5.0L and SAS

Sway bar is connected, havent event bothered with it disconnected.... maybe this weekend? and as far as SAS im about to get out of the army with a severence check that should be a nice chunk of change, im planning 5.0L and SAS

That will be one mean 3rd gen :D:thumbsup: And thanks for your time served :thumbsup:

Welcome to the 1st Civ Div lol.

Both swaps should be interesting to see.

You might also want to consider trying a lunchbox locker in that rear axle. Should help you keep moving in those "1 wheel in the air" situations where the open or ls diff just spins the airborne tire.

I'm working an Aussie locker install right now on mine and I am excited to see how it works. LynchyWa is doing an ARB selectable locker in his.

Yeah a lunchbox would definitely be of help.

Ive considered it but from what i hear if they're not selectable then taking corners they chirp the wheels and cause bad tire wear.... maybe it was just in the front...
input?

sweet, im going to weld the spider gears right now then! haha just kiddin

Up early Bro!

Hit some powder yesterday but my camera died early in the trip. Heres the few shots that I was able to get. Did a lot of 4Low driving to climb the ice-rocks and she handled it perfectly.

P5110284.jpg

P5110287.jpg

P5110288.jpg

P5110289.jpg

Awesome photo's mate! Beware the yellow snow tho':D:thumbsup:

x2 i love your X!!

Millertime, your X is an inspiration to all.

exdo3.jpg

exdo2.jpg

ex45.png

That looks great!!! Love the simple all black look.

Awesome photo's mate. Truck is looking sweet as!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That looks great!!! Love the simple all black look.

haha, thanks! Its actually MG though.. but it looks kinda blackish.. Or did you mean all the parts?

Back