2002+ Offroading Photos Wanted | Page 24 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2002+ Offroading Photos Wanted

Sweet rigs!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hell yeah Kind of So Cal! Love those pics. Nice to finally see some updated pics of your rig! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys!

Because I'm bored..

DSCN1259.jpg

went out today and found some new places, got a few pics:
014.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

022-1.jpg

023.jpg

026.jpg

I disconnected my sway bar (finally) to see how much difference it'd make on the X, and it was like night and day

Great desert shot's there, awesome.

Sway bar Vs. Disconnected Sway bar does make a nice difference :)

Man those shots look awesome that looks like a great wheeling spot

Good pictures gamecock. God flex too.

Thanks! It is a pretty sweet spot, only had 1 guy with me so we didnt get pics of the "good stuff" he was too busy spottin for me lol. Im planning on 3" BL and 285s with mayyyybe a locker by the end of june so Ill be able to do alot more and get some more hardcore photos :thumbsup:

ah im so jealous of all you 4wd-ers, i tried to take my X up a muddy hill, it couldent get past the slop below the curb. :(

ah im so jealous of all you 4wd-ers, i tried to take my X up a muddy hill, it couldent get past the slop below the curb. :(

Time to trade up :p: Or convert it :)

Nanarup beach. Albany, Western Australia.

Attachments

• IMAG0080.jpg
    IMAG0080.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 1,016

man that place looks amazing!

wow lynchy Australia is so awesome the have two beaches everywhere?!?! thats where i need to be :D

Lynchy, sooner or later I'm going to ship my truck over to your place and run around with you. lol

:):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just some fun today! :D
3Wheeling.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sorry to jack the thread.... but .....

Im planning on going for a minor offroad trip and I have a 2wd. 265-70-17's. Any advice on how to tackle terrain. Nothing huge but a little mud but mostly soft dirt and sand. Going with people with 4x4 jeeps and other fords lifted with 4wd. I know its going to be hard to get through cuz of 2wd but any reccomendations would be nice.

And no Im not going to sell my x to get a 4wd. Thanks though...lol

Back