• Register Today It's free!

2002 sport lift kit?

2002Sport

Reaction score
City, State
Hayward, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Sport XLT Premium
The only upgrade right now are my shackles. I just want to know if there's any other way I could lift my truck without messing with the bumper and stuff when I get my 33's. I would like to do a torsion twist in the front but am not sure if it'll clear the tires. Also, I would prefer like a "bolt on type" of an SOA -- no weldings on the axle. I just think it looks a lot better from the side if the leaf springs and shackles aren't too obvious that's why I want an SOA. I read somewhere here that the 2001+ sport have the same underbody as the previous model but I would like to find out if it would be the same specs as far as the part numbers to order and stuff would be the same as the previous ex sport.
Also, if you guys can please direct me on some threads here for the 2 door SOA's....I tried to do a search but am only lucky enough to find SOA's on either first gen X's or four dour ones....thanks a lot guys.

I guess none of you guys have the new model Ex sport....that's ok, I'll just keep searching since I can't get any help. :(

Back