• Register Today It's free!

2011 Passenger Door Allignment

foxtemple

Reaction score
City, State
Philadelphia, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Ford Explorer
I know there is already a forum on this issue but I can not seem to find it. I have a 2011 ex limited and it seems as though the front passenger side door is BADLY misaligned. It is clear that the gap by the front fender is way off and where the door trim meets the center console does not match up whatsoever. I know someone put up a picture with a bunch of coins to show this problem. I was just wondering where that thread was and what [if anything dealers have been doing about this issue].

Thanks in advance!

I know there is already a forum on this issue but I can not seem to find it. I have a 2011 ex limited and it seems as though the front passenger side door is BADLY misaligned. It is clear that the gap by the front fender is way off and where the door trim meets the center console does not match up whatsoever. I know someone put up a picture with a bunch of coins to show this problem. I was just wondering where that thread was and what [if anything dealers have been doing about this issue].

Thanks in advance!
Here ya go;

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333975&highlight=misalignment

Good luck.

Peter

I have the same problem but the outside panel alignment is fine...just the inner panel is the problem..just like the pics in your link

Back