2011 Sport Trac Concept Photoshop! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2011 Sport Trac Concept Photoshop!

jrzytrac

Reaction score
City, State
North Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Sport
Well originally this thread was for someone to photoshop a Concept 2011 Sport Trac out of the 2011 Concept Explorer pics since I didn't have the time. For whatever reason I found the time right after I posted the thread. So here it is, 3 hours later, I present to you, the 2011 Sport Trac Concept. UPDATE: Finished Pic!

2011Concept03.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

wow that looks awesome

Thanks! I still have to touch it up a little & add the roof rack when I get time.

In my concept, the bed tie-downs are recessed with chrome pins to hook the straps/bungees onto. That way the side would be
smooth and nothing sticking out. I thought that would be sort of cool and also keeping in line with the streamlined new looks.

NOT BAD! :thumbsup:

Looks good, very Honda Ridgeline-ish. Ford will likely make different rear doors as ours are. Probably a bit longer wheelbase as well. Using the uni-body platform we might get more clearance than current.

Then again they may use the Escape as a platform.

any other pictures?

That actually looks pretty good. I like it. There's only one thing I'd change. Try to move the front wheels forward a little to reduce the front overhang. That way, it won't look so FWD.

Your photoshop concept truck looks great & I sure wish it could come to pass. I fear the Sportrack's future is dead, however. The closest Ford will come to our truck will be the 2011 Ranger but the news is it's not to be sold in North America.

http://www.insideline.com/ford/ranger/2011/2011-ford-ranger-not-for-the-us.html

So if we want a Sportrack-like smaller truck, we'll have to settle for the 2011 Mazda BT-50, upon which the new Ranger will be based.

http://www.insideline.com/mazda/bt-50/2011/2011-mazda-bt-50-2010-sydney-auto-show.html

owning 2 Rangers before my ST, that Ranger is pretty dang sweet, why don't we ever get the cool stuff?

Back