• Register Today It's free!

2013 Explorer Parts diagram???

QwikEVO

Reaction score
City, State
New Baden, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
Anyone know where I can find an exploded parts diagram where I can find part numbers?

I've been digging on fordparts.com and I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I can't find a parts listing online anywhere...even for 2011/2012 Explorers as well. All my past cars I was able to search for and download the .pdf files with what I'm looking for. So far with my Explorer no dice...

Or maybe someone with access can help me find what part number I need?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Try http://www.fordpartsgiant.com. They have detailed exploded diagrams.

Enter your VIN on the home page to get parts specific to your EX. I don't know if they have the 5th Gens in there yet, but it's worth a try.

Good luck. :biggthump

Yeah, not specific enough for what I'm looking for I'm afraid.

Thanks for the help though.

You're welcome. Let us know how you make out.

Anyone know where I can find an exploded parts diagram where I can find part numbers?

I've been digging on fordparts.com and I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I can't find a parts listing online anywhere...even for 2011/2012 Explorers as well. All my past cars I was able to search for and download the .pdf files with what I'm looking for. So far with my Explorer no dice...

Or maybe someone with access can help me find what part number I need?
Someone might be able to help if you tell us what you are looking for.

Peter

As you can see, when I folded up my 3rd row, somehow the back of the seat as you lay it down cracked (you can see where in the photo)

I was going to see how much it is and just replace it if it was cheap enough...but I'm going to guess it's better just to see if the dealer will warranty it.

IMG_2606_zps988cabb3.jpg

As you can see, when I folded up my 3rd row, somehow the back of the seat as you lay it down cracked (you can see where in the photo)

I was going to see how much it is and just replace it if it was cheap enough...but I'm going to guess it's better just to see if the dealer will warranty it.
It probably won't make you feel much better but there have been others with the same issue. The following thread has a link to another one as well. Didn't read through that linked thread.

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=356443&highlight=cracked

I'd take it back to the dealer. Good luck.

Peter

Wow, thanks for the link. It linked me to another thread where several people had the same problem.

Nice to know I'm not the only one that's had this happen to them.

Back