Power Third row seat parts diagram | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Power Third row seat parts diagram

Dexter1963

Reaction score
City, State
Hutchinson, KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Limited
I have a 2013 Explorer limited with power folding 3rd row seats. I was in the cargo area with the third row folded down and had one of the seat covers break under my weight. It's the driver's side, furthest forward cover, it has the controller for both seats, several wiring harnesses, and two hooks that face rearward when the seat is stowed. Dealerships say it's a discontinued part. I'm trying to find ots part # and name so I can try to find it at salvage yards. Can anyone show me a diagram of the seats and/or tell the part name?

I have a 2013 Explorer limited with power folding 3rd row seats. I was in the cargo area with the third row folded down and had one of the seat covers break under my weight. It's the driver's side, furthest forward cover, it has the controller for both seats, several wiring harnesses, and two hooks that face rearward when the seat is stowed. Dealerships say it's a discontinued part. I'm trying to find ots part # and name so I can try to find it at salvage yards. Can anyone show me a diagram of the seats and/or tell the part name?
Just curious if this is the problem you have. Cargo area, 3rd row seat back cracks.

It seems that the parts may be different for the manual and power fold seats. Upon initial viewing, I thought part #4 would be what you need but it says for the non-power fold. That leaves part #1 in the lower parts list which does show "Discontinued"
Some in the linked thread have made a backing out of plywood. Good luck.

Peter

Back