Wanted - 2014/2015 Ford Police Interceptor Utility Ecoboost Grille | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted 2014/2015 Ford Police Interceptor Utility Ecoboost Grille

Parts or services wanted

Looking for a 2014/2015 Ford Police Interceptor Utility Ecoboost Grille
I just saw a local yard that has one on a wreck. I bet they they have no idea it’s hard to find and sell it for a good price. I’ll see if I can find the yard again that had it, it might have been an LKQ yard. But it was in Grand Rapids MI with a wrecked MI state police 13-15 MY ecoboost if you want to try and find it online.

I just saw a local yard that has one on a wreck. I bet they they have no idea it’s hard to find and sell it for a good price. I’ll see if I can find the yard again that had it, it might have been an LKQ yard. But it was in Grand Rapids MI with a wrecked MI state police 13-15 MY ecoboost if you want to try and find it online.

Do you know if they still have it? Is there a link? Can you go ahead and buy it from them and ship it? I'll pay extra ofcourse :)

Do you know if they still have it? Is there a link? Can you go ahead and buy it from them and ship it? I'll pay extra ofcourse :)

It took some digging, but here is the one that I had seen, searching for a grille is coming up with nothing but might be worth your time to see if they can check this in their inventory and see if the grille is still in it. I know some times the police parts don't pull correctly in some parts searches, grille might also be gone now too.

Back