• Register Today It's free!

2016 explorer nirvana leather

bell76

Reaction score
City, State
pittsburgh,pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 ford explorer
Can anyone tell me what I can see an example of the color with the new platinum nirvava leather. Is there a comparison to that color? Wanting to order this but a little worried of the interior color.Thanks for any help!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It's the soft ceramic color, available in the fusion right now. If you don't mind waiting a couple days I can send you a picture of one I have on my lot in that color...I'm out until Tuesday so I can send it then.

Can anyone tell me what I can see an example of the color with the new platinum nirvava leather. Is there a comparison to that color? Wanting to order this but a little worried of the interior color.Thanks for any help!!
Go to the Ford.com website and select the 2015 Explorer and then select 'FUTURE 2016 Explorer'. Then 'Explore' the 2016 model. It has pictures of the interior of the Platinum.

Peter

Do you consider the color a shade of Tan or a shade of Grey?

When I looked at a Fusion with the ceramic interior it almost appeared white. Didn't get inside, but sure looked VERY light.

Do you consider the color a shade of Tan or a shade of Grey?
It's very difficult to tell. If you do a Build & Price of the Platinum the interior looks grey. The advertising pictures look more like a tan.
In any case, there is just the one colour for the Platinum. No other option. Perhaps the dealer may already have the example colour chips.

Peter

This is my biggest concern with the Platinum. Some of the pictures appear to be a tan color while are more grayish. I'd much prefer black.

The Sport is all black. Not a fan myself of that for the interior. I had medium light stone in the 2011 Explorer because I like contrast. Unfortunately the MKT I was given a deal on has a black interior and it really shows scuffs and gets quite warm in the Summer. Only have it for 2 more years.

Peter

Back