2016 Police Interceptor Utility 2nd row headrests | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2016 Police Interceptor Utility 2nd row headrests

Great photos, let me know where and how much you got the guides and headrests for. Or if you went to a wreckers, what unit did you get it off of. Thx

Great photos, let me know where and how much you got the guides and headrests for. Or if you went to a wreckers, what unit did you get it off of. Thx

I posted a thread with more details and pics. Guide part #s are in there. I got from a local dealer for about $4.xx each (just a quarter or so more than autonation wbl, but no shipping). They are same guides for many Ford's. My headrests were from an explorer. I haven't had a chance to research what other headrests might also work. It's possible other ford headrests might work for the right and left positions, but center may be explorer specific because it drops down over the seat. From pics, it looks like 13-19 escape headrests may work, but center is shaped a bit differently. Also looks like 05-12 may work too, just need to confirm the width of the rods are the same. Both are available in black cloth and black vinyl which should be a close match to piu. There are a lot of escape headrests available at junk yards.

Back